Eindhoven Loyal RSC flag

There was a big Eindhoven/Rangers flag years ago at St James park when we played Newcastle.

Not the one in the op. Think it was a navy flag with Rangers and Eindhoven badge. It was a belter.

Haven’t seen Dutch Marty in years.

Met him on the QSTB bus and Chelsea away days back in the dark days of ours and of course Rangers.

A good man and hope he is doing well.

Fans Should brace themselves for quite a few tricolours and Celtic chants tonight, it will be the first time in years that visiting supporters have done this. PSV did this the last time they were in Ibrox, it was as if local Tim’s were giving them flags to wave to noise us up.

Fans Should brace themselves for quite a few tricolours and Celtic chants tonight, it will be the first time in years that visiting supporters have done this. PSV did this the last time they were in Ibrox, it was as if local Tim’s were giving them flags to wave to noise us up.

Only adds to the atmosphere and usually cranks the Bears up a notch or 2!

Bring it on.

Would that guy go over to belfast m8t ? I’m sure I’ve got a picture of me and him at the 12th in 2014
Rangers, Chelsea, Belfast - it's safe to say he got right into things :))

I went over to Eindhoven for a weekend and he took me to a PSV game one time as well.

Met him in Gutersloh pre season in 2013 I think it was. Keep in touch with him and see him regularly at away European games. Catching him for a beer or 2 next week

Last edited:
Met him in some random places since without planning too, away end at Newcastle v Chelsea and at the Tankstop in Hamburg for the St Pauli game

Don't let it bother you. European fans won't give a %^*& about our rivalry with them. They won't think anything of it but just trying to annoy us haha

Back