Eintracht Frankfurt beamback in their Stadium

Wazza

Starting selling tickets this morning, they’ll have loads of experience of these at the end of the day as a lot of German Clubs do them for World Cups and Euros as well as Xmas do’s etc:

PUBLIC VIEWING AT DEUTSCHE BANK PARK

Live broadcast of the Europa League final on May 18 with a colorful supporting program for all Eintracht fans. Advance sales start on Monday, May 9th, 2022 at 9 a.m.

Eintracht Frankfurt is sensationally in the final of the UEFA Europa League 2021/22. On May 18, the Eagles will meet Rangers FC in Seville and everyone will be rooting for the excitement at their home Deutsche Bank Park: at the big UEFA Europa League Final Public Viewing - presented by Hit Radio FFH.

Be there and experience the game in a real home game atmosphere. The FFH moderators Julia Nestle and Daniel Fischer will lead you through a colorful supporting program from 6 p.m.

The next huge step has been taken: Eintracht Frankfurt are through to the UEFA Europa League final after beating West Ham United FC 2-1 and 1-0! It's not just in Seville, the final venue, that unlimited goosebumps are guaranteed when they meet Rangers FC. A sizzling European Cup atmosphere awaits all fans in the Deutsche Bank Park on Wednesday, May 18th.

On this evening, the Adlerträger's home arena will be transformed into a large public viewing stage with the support of media partner HIT RADIO FFH.

In addition to the showdown for the European Cup and the broadcast on the approximately 400 square meter LED screen, all visitors can expect an extensive supporting program with atmospheric live acts, exciting interview guests and more.

Specific information will follow.

Looks good don’t it, quite a spread of ages.

It looks amazing and a million times better than the pictures of the one that folk put up of Real Madrid’s, where they had loads of wee screens in front of each of the stands

This needs to be like a concert, fans on the pitch. If they can set it up for Harry fuckking styles, they can do it for a European final

That’s EXACTLY what ours needs to look like
Launching flat coke and pies into the sky while people duck for cover at the rock hard pies coming back down into the crowd.

Can't imagine us ever organising something as good as that tbh.

Been looking on their forums, I know German efficiency is a cliche but in terms of organisation for fans travelling or staying at home they are just so far ahead of us already.

They'll possibly end up having more fans over there than us as its being made a lot easier to get there by German Airlines.

We are having to rely on travel agents putting on charters costing a fortune whilst Lufthansa, Eurowings and Condor had 15 extra flights on by Friday afternoon.

Geographically obviously it's not possible for us but there's also talk of direct trains being put on by DB for them as well.

Looks like they definitely know how to run a beam back! Hats off
PS Rangers get on the phone and get a hold of their model to replicate!
Found all kinds when I searched for that, dance shows, Coldplay etc… be second nature putting this final on I expect.

Lessons have to be learned from 2008.

It should be a ticketed event for a start.
If not it’ll be full of bams like that stupid lassie that got charged for singing horrible shite on video before the Old Firm earlier in the season. The type that crawl out from their hovel on big games but probably couldn’t point out John Greig in a lineup

Last edited:
I feel they are a bit us in 2008- just happy to be there whereas this time we know we've got one more bit of business to attend to.
I am the opposite and feel that they will be going expecting to win. Why wouldn't they having knocked out Barca and West Ham. Also feel they are being underestimated in some quarters. They will also have as big or bigger following than us.

I am the opposite and feel that they will be going expecting to win. Why wouldn't they having knocked out Barca and West Ham. Also feel they are being underestimated in some quarters. They will also have as big or bigger following than us.
Not sure some people realise how big they are really, 40,000 season ticket holders odd, just became the 5th German Club to have 100,000 members (costs about 70 euros a year that), take big followings all over. Two huge Clubs in this Final.

If not it’ll be full of bams like that stupid lassie that got charged for singing horrible shite on video before the Old Firm earlier in the season. The type that crawl out from their hovel on big games but probably couldn’t point out John Grieg in a lineup

I'd gladly pay £20 a ticket for a organised event like this if it helps keep bams like that out.

That video looks absolutely fantastic, and another example of where we are miles behind. Like others have said, it shouldn't be that much different in terms of organising the Harry Styles concert.

I'd gladly pay £20 a ticket for a organised event like this if it helps keep bams like that out.

That video looks absolutely fantastic, and another example of where we are miles behind. Like others have said, it shouldn't be that much different in terms of organising the Harry Styles concert.
You're dreaming if you think a £20 ticket is keeping the Euro-bams away B-D

really don't know about stuff like this TBH.

it is about the only sh*tter of getting to a Final is the absolute roasters who latch on to it.

You're dreaming if you think a £20 ticket is keeping the Euro-bams away B-D

I was hoping £20 a ticket pays for sufficient stewarding to keep them out, but you are probably right sadly.

Honestly, it shouldn't be a hard set up anyway. They already do the fanzone thing pre game, have a similar stage inside the stadium, get ex players etc that aren't going to seville, live music or a dj, nice big clear screen for the game, Bob's your uncle.

We just seem to do everything half arsed unfortunately, then wonder why it's not a big success.

Last edited:
Delete this in case Bisgrove is looking in!!
They do get it back on season tickets (mitglied is members price). They aren’t all cheap as hell mind, it’s only 17 matches this as well of course. These were their season ticket prices 19/20:

I feel they are a bit us in 2008- just happy to be there whereas this time we know we've got one more bit of business to attend to.

Their players all had dull ones after partying until Friday morning daylight by all accounts (I was extremely pleased to read that - never good with an important game on the horizon).

If we are doing a beam back I would love the opportunity to be in my own seat for it as opposed them just opening the doors and letting anyone go anywhere.

Wouldn’t lose sleep if I wasn’t of course but the idea of being in same seat for the final as I have been for the whole journey just feels right

Not sure some people realise how big they are really, 40,000 season ticket holders odd, just became the 5th German Club to have 100,000 members (costs about 70 euros a year that), take big followings all over. Two huge Clubs in this Final.
The Club, like the City, has a wonderful rich history and Im glad Rangers have landed an opponent like this for the Final.

They may not be as popular as other clubs but they are very respectable and have a really good side which will make or a suitably staunch occasion.

I suspect their players and fans will be looking at this in much the same way we are - beat a number of highly credible opponents, earned their spot with hard work needing no luck and facing a team they fancy their chances against.

I think theyll bring a lot to the Final on and off the pitch, its going to be epic.

The Club, like the City, has a wonderful rich history and Im glad Rangers have landed an opponent like this for the Final.

They may not be as popular as other clubs but they are very respectable and have a really good side which will make or a suitably staunch occasion.

I suspect their players and fans will be looking at this in much the same way we are - beat a number of highly credible opponents, earned their spot with hard work needing no luck and facing a team they fancy their chances against.

I think theyll bring a lot to the Final on and off the pitch, its going to be epic.
Been to 16 of the current 18 Bundesliga Clubs for a match and to be honest Eintracht are the only one I would really like to go back to, not because others are poor by the way, but I really enjoyed the Stadium and support they had.

Back