Eintracht Frankfurt legal adviser slaughters Sevilla

LoyalAndBlue82

Official Ticketer
"We complained wildly and we have followed it up in the strongest possible terms.

"The water deliveries were far too small. A kiosk was open for five minutes and then supplies were gone. And we found out the same thing happened on the Rangers side

" UEFA have promised to report on it. What happened was completely against the spirit of the association.

"All that prevented a far worse situation from developing was a lot of luck and the discipline of the fans.

"Fans were dehydrated and some had to drink extremely unhealthy water in the toilets. Even that became impossible because of a burst water pipe.

"As organisers, UEFA takes overall responsibility, but I believe Sevilla FC are responsible.

"It was all extremely dangerous to their health.

"It was already clear to us that the cause of this was not directly with UEFA, but with the service providers involved. In this case, a stadium operator, or Sevilla FC.

"They simply did not fulfil what was officially promised and recorded in the meetings in the morning of the game and two days before.

"Despite very clear indications of the temperatures and the conditions, they failed in the anticipated need for water and drinks."

Our problem always has been, and seems always will be, blazer chasers.

Greg Marshall is just another one of those folk. What qualifies him as a proper SLO is utterly beyond me. Cronyism at its finest.
He can only do as much as he's allowed by the club though, he's only one man. It shouldn't have taken a UEFA requirement to provide a link between the club and the fans.

He can only do as much as he's allowed by the club though, he's only one man. It shouldn't have taken a UEFA requirement to provide a link between the club and the fans.
Not just talking about this incident mate. More of a general point in response to the organisation and connect between Frankfurt's club and fans

Its quite obvious seville fc couldnt handle a big occasion like the europa final , the facilities were a joke , even the fanzone set up was a joke stuck under some motorway underpass , i think UEFA really need to do due dilligence on venues before selection a host city , the whole thing has probably soured it for a lot of people

They must’ve had about half a dozen SLOs and club officials in their concourse helping fans and answering questions.

We’re miles off it.
Not necessarily defending the club but it’s much easier for a club like Frankfurt with the way the ownership works in Germany and the connection between fans and the boardroom. It’s definitely an area the club lets us down in though.

The fact taps were turned off is incredibly sinister.

There’s a Spanish journalist saying it was deliberate to try and force us to buy the over priced beer. Not one for conspiracies but the water supply breaking all of a sudden because everyone turned the taps on at the same time? Not having that. Surely that happens at half time every match when everyone goes for a piss. I would have gladly drank a cold beer but you couldn’t get them either. Something stinks with the whole thing.

I'll be honest, I quite like Frankfurt as a club and support. Still wish we'd turned them over obviously but they could easily have ignored the absolute disgrace that went on at that ground given they won the competition.

I don’t have any issue with them. Their fans are loyal and they support their club in big numbers. The fans I met before and after were genuinely first class. Sore one for us but can’t hate Frankfurt.

Last edited:
To put this into perspective. My mate goes home and away with the scotland national team and has done for over 20 years. He said the time scotland played in Alicante a few years ago there was free water being handed out left right and centre both inside and outside the stadium.

There’s a Spanish journalist saying it was deliberate to try and force us to buy the over priced beer. Not one for conspiracies but the water supply breaking all of a sudden because everyone turned the taps on at the same time? Not having that. Surely that happens at half time every match when everyone goes for a piss. I would have gladly drank a cold beer but you couldn’t get them either. Something stinks with the whole thing.
The overpriced Heineken Zero was on sale at the same concessions stall as the water and soft drinks.
The issue was that there was only one guy working in the stall and he was taking cash only so the queues were ridiculous.

To put this into perspective. My mate goes home and away with the scotland national team and has done for over 20 years. He said the time scotland played in Alicante a few years ago there was free water being handed out left right and centre both inside and outside the stadium.

Interesting. I normally hate this whole “snow flake” (or whatever they call it) complaint route but I’m a relatively young guy who deliberately didn’t get too drunk beforehand and I was close to leaving the stadium before the end to get a drink. It was fucking horrible.

Our problem always has been, and seems always will be, blazer chasers.

Greg Marshall is just another one of those folk. What qualifies him as a proper SLO is utterly beyond me. Cronyism at its finest.
wrong target mate , i have messaged the SLO twice since the final in which he replied and so has a lassie from the ticket office asking for details .......they're doing what they can

They must’ve had about half a dozen SLOs and club officials in their concourse helping fans and answering questions.

We’re miles off it.
The good thing with this is that it's coming from Germany who have have weight with UEFA. Us from scotland, complaint binned and laughed at.

"We complained wildly and we have followed it up in the strongest possible terms.

"The water deliveries were far too small. A kiosk was open for five minutes and then supplies were gone. And we found out the same thing happened on the Rangers side

" UEFA have promised to report on it. What happened was completely against the spirit of the association.

"All that prevented a far worse situation from developing was a lot of luck and the discipline of the fans.

"Fans were dehydrated and some had to drink extremely unhealthy water in the toilets. Even that became impossible because of a burst water pipe.

"As organisers, UEFA takes overall responsibility, but I believe Sevilla FC are responsible.

"It was all extremely dangerous to their health.

"It was already clear to us that the cause of this was not directly with UEFA, but with the service providers involved. In this case, a stadium operator, or Sevilla FC.

"They simply did not fulfil what was officially promised and recorded in the meetings in the morning of the game and two days before.

"Despite very clear indications of the temperatures and the conditions, they failed in the anticipated need for water and drinks."
Rangers should be at the forefront of this.

Questions must also be asked of Spanish Plod removing bottles of water from fans entering the stadium as well as sunscreen that would have acted as a barrier to the sun dehydrating fans in the first instance.
So a burst pipe just happens on the day of a cup final just like a BIG SCREEN crashing on a cup final day coincidences? or ordered by someone.

It’s absolutely astounding that there was so little water available at a major sporting event. Can you imagine that happening at any other sport or entertainment event?

Not a fcuking chance. Once again it’s football fans being treated like cattle. UEFA are very happy to charge premium fees, yet run it like it’s still the 1970’s. Seville should rightly shoulder some of the blame, but for me, UEFA are ultimately responsible. It’s their tournament ffs.

Spain should be disqualified for their scum police alone, never mind the facilities. And in a city with 30+ degrees temp, free water for every supporter in the stadium should be a minimum.

Back