Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

9h6t5khmzb
That's fear

I'll go 2-1 (AET) Rangers.

Really intrigued as to how Gio will set up for this. Not in terms of formation but in terms of how adventurous we'll be. By all accounts they're a counter attacking side so it could be an end to end game of football.

Don't remember being this frenzied in the days leading up to our 2008 game, and that was the first European final in my lifetime. Just shows you how thrilling this team's been in to watch in each of the last 4 ties, and knowing they'll give it everything on Wednesday. Mon the Gers!!

Hope we come flying out the traps and put the pressure right on them. Big team mentality, little respect, treat it like a home game and get on the front foot. We might not get another chance at it. Our previous 3 away performances in Europe have been pretty poor so I’d like us to take that Ibrox mentality into this. The fans have a big part to play in that. If you’re there make a bloody racket and put the fear up them.

Please just win in 90 minutes or ET, I'll need an ambulance if it goes to penalties.

Please win pretty please Rangers!!!

Bring that trophy home to Glasgow!!

#Makeusdream Come true!!!

The tenth European final involving a Scottish club. Only three wins so far, and the last was nearly four decades ago. I recall watching the last one, and some of the build-up, and it felt quite like this.

We could be watching history in the making.

James Tavernier could be joining a list that reads: Billy McNeill, John Greig, Willie Miller.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst could be joining a list that reads: Jock Stein, Willie Waddell, Sir Alex Ferguson.

Rangers could be on the verge of becoming the first Scottish club to win two European trophies.

Make it so.

Whatever happens let's remember this team has allowed us to dream in a way we never could have imagined over the last 10 years. I'm so proud of them.

Let's make sure we appreciate all of this.
This

I expected to win in Manchester for some reason but this time i am just grateful to be thier

Not going to make a prediction except to wish the team and bears home and abroad, a happy night, a successful night and a safe night.

I hope to wake up on Thursday and realise that it really happened. Then repeat that again on Sunday morning.

You deserve this Rangers. Give it everything ❤️

For Walter, Jimmy and absent friends.

The tenth European final involving a Scottish club. Only three wins so far, and the last was nearly four decades ago. I recall watching the last one, and some of the build-up, and it felt quite like this.

We could be watching history in the making.

James Tavernier could be joining a list that reads: Billy McNeill, John Greig, Willie Miller.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst could be joining a list that reads: Jock Stein, Willie Waddell, Sir Alex Ferguson.

Rangers could be on the verge of becoming the first Scottish club to win two European trophies.

Make it so.

This is literally got got me absolutely wired now I've entered the match day thread!! Some set up team and fair play!

The realisation of posting in this thread, Rangers in a European Cup Final is the stuff of delerium again.

To all on here, near & far and the rest of the Rangers family. What an opportunity it is to be a Ranger through it all. Incredible what all involved have achieved to get us back to the pinnacle of football.

❤️

The 2008 thread was quiet I'm sure as we were all in Manchester.

If Roofe can only make the bench I expect the same team as the RB game.

Please win Rangers because I'm not going to see another final.

Back