Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

All I can muster, between my teary eyes you wouldn’t see behind my shades, is give it everything.

Everything.

All out on the park. Give us your everything, no matter how long the game lasts.

Place the victory crown on the greatest football club to ever grace this earth.

You will see celebrations in your wildest fantasies.

Rangers Football Club, you have my heart, let’s do this.

I’ve just seen the trophy on the news, honest to god I nearly burst out crying but with pure pride.

The money would be fantastic, but F.uck all beats seeing us lift that trophy aloft.

Cmon Rangers, 2 nil!

I usually post how I would like to see the players play and to commit to every tackle etc, etc. BUT all I have this time is #MakeUsDream.

I now have come to the conclusion that Roofe was being saved for this game regardless of anything.

Aribo done well in the false 9 but if we need a goal then Roofe is going to be needed

Let’s fucking do it

Today I'm so far down the europa league rabbit hole, I realised that if it wasn't for injuries their midfield line up would include Lindstrom, Ramaj, Jakic and Kamada...to go up against Lundstram, Ramsay, Jack and Kamara.
The club was founded in 1899 and have a capacity stadium of around 51,000 South West of the cities main river.
We're basically taking on German replicants of ourselves.
Just one tiny quibble... Ramaj's a reserve goalkeeper. :)

My guts are in knots already, nervous excitement but at the same time absolutely brickin it. I just want it over n done with and the team back on that plane with the trophy safe in their possession

I am absolutely fucking buzzing. This buzz trumps an old firm game, this is the end of the journey. LET'S FUCKING DO IT

Can't really remember a feeling like this and just the anticipation, probably going back to being a kid and still believing in Santa and what tomorrow will bring.

Manchester was great but this just feels different.

This is Ultimate Challenge but watching the player interviews and reruns of the action from previous rounds I can’t stop thinking that we are going to win this and I think the players believe it as well.

Don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.
@Admin if I'm posting pish drunk in the early hours. Please be lenient.
Thank you in advance.
Also please carry that on for Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
Love you x:p

Good luck to Tav and the boys - bring that trophy back to Glasgow and you will all be living legends!

2-0 Rangers, Tav and Kent.

Roofe's right leg all strapped up in his latest image, let's hope it's not serious and just for sensible support. I still think he starts on the bench.

Well there's Doc made the thread on it...

Fucking real noo ain't it lads? Here we go.
Ha ha. Yes mate, once Doc's got the match thread up it's absolutely happening. Shout out to @DocStone for a nice early effort too. Rangers will take care of this tomorrow, of that I'm sure. Trophy will be in Ibrox trophy room Thursday to be joined by the Scottish Cup at the weekend. Good times Bears and Bearettes.

We’ve gone from nobody seemingly able to work out which XI Rangers will start, to it seeming obvious who 10 out of 11 of the players will be.

Now? I fancy GVB to spring a surprise. I don’t know who, or in what position, but I suspect he’s got something up his sleeve - something to throw Frankfurt, something to force them to change their gameplan. A tactical twist. GVB could be Rangers’ match winner.

Anyone else unable to cope tonight? I’ve been so excited but the nerves are over taking at the minute. Anxiety through the roof.

We’ve gone from nobody seemingly able to work out which XI Rangers will start, to it seeming obvious who 10 out of 11 of the players will be.

Now? I fancy GVB to spring a surprise. I don’t know who, or in what position, but I suspect he’s got something up his sleeve - something to throw Frankfurt, something to force them to change their gameplan. A tactical twist. GVB could be Rangers’ match winner.
Nope Gio isn’t like that. He will stick with what he’s tried and that’s the line up that played against Leipzig.

9h6t5khmzb
here we go.

Older bears, does this feel bigger than 1972? Or any other cup final for that matter.

Had this on another thread bud. Just how I feel:

I can honestly say the anticipation levels for this one are only matched by the run up to Barcelona 1972.

I am well in my sixties now but remember well how excited I was as a 14-year old in the run up to that ECWC Final. The thought that we were about to win a European trophy for the first time was almost overwhelming. Ended up sitting on the living room floor with my younger bro' listening to the game on my dad's radiogram. When Moscow Dynamo got their second I actually had to leave the room - even at that age I became a nervous wreck. It all ended well of course with that European trophy lifted.

Back in 1972 there was a feeling we were going to win that final game and I couldn't wait for it to happen.

Five decades have passed since then and whilst I have lived through some unbelievably euphoric moments (1973 Cup Final, 1975 League title, last day title wins, many significant European results, 55) there is something a bit more special that could be about to happen (I can't even compare the anticipation to 2008 when I didn't genuinely believe we would win).

Let's face it there is a genuinely good chance that we can win this and the anticipation and excitement surrounding it is reaching a very rare level - I am that 14-year old lad again.
Same outcome again please, Rangers.

Older bears, does this feel bigger than 1972? Or any other cup final for that matter.
This feels bigger,there is a bigger build up now with the modern media we have now plus the journey we have been on,only one worry us old ones will have please play with a striker Geo still have nightmares of Rodger Hynds playing makeshift striker in Nueremburg.

No chance of sleep tonight. So nervous, makes me more nervous how great a chance we really have in comparison to 2008.

What a run. What a 10 years it has been. Never would have imagined that day Tav scored that free kick against Hibs that in 2022 he'd be 90 minutes away from lifting the Europa League trophy as the top goalscorer of the tournament.

Canny read through my nerves and thought you were saying Lundstram is out. Fucking shat myself lol

Did exactly the same!

Back