Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

I feel knackered because I haven't slept in days, but equally know there is no chance of getting a decent kip before flying out tommorow.

I honestly think we can do it - another huge performance needed. Just got a feeling Kent is going to have the game where everything comes together for once and he runs riot

Come on The Gers, The Bears, The Teddy Bears,The Queens 11, The Sons of Williaaaaam.
Get intae them.

What’s on offer tonight is so much more than a trophy, it’s a place in the history of this prestige football club not just for our generation but for the many to follow hundred years on they would look back at such an achievement as potentially the greatest trophy in our history , go on lads become not only history makers but legends of this football club forever

I would just like a wee place in FF history by posting in the match thread on this outstanding achievement of reaching the Europa League Final .
Cheers @DocStone for his efforts especially since he's away enjoying the sunshine .Last but not least to everybody on FF Let's enjoy it ....but most of all let's feckin do it .

Go Rangers, go against those unbeaten furters in Europe but could only finish 11th in their league

Go Rangers, go against those unbeaten furters in Europe but could only finish 11th in their league
Foolish to take their League position and judge their credibility for this game.

They are a high quality team who play in one of the best Leagues in the World, week in week out.

Theyve beaten top sides to get here and boast an incredible performance record in this competition which has been unaffected by their domestic performances.

This is Rangers biggest game ever and these opponents represent as credible a challenge as we have faced.

feels surreal to be waking up to the morning of a euro final, never thought we'd be here again. Now we need to take that final step into immortality.

I’m off work and I’ve just woken up to what will be for many bears the longest day of my life. 8pm can’t come quick enough . It’s finally fucking here!!!

The next 12 hours are going to be a living hell.

Absolutely wired and can’t think about anything else, and feel ill with nerves. Roll on 8pm.

We’ve got the battle fever on,

Fight till the day is done,

The spirit of Bill Struth it carries on...

Here we go! The day is finally upon us. Good luck Rangers. Get stuck right in and smash these b@stards!

My heads in the shed, win or lose proud of this achievement from the team, and if we do win it then it will be simply amazing. Mon the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

The biggest game for us in my lifetime, but also the most prepared and dynamic Rangers team has suddenly been woven into existence in less than 4 months by our management team.

A win tonight pretty much ensures seven years of plenty, if we use the Old Testament analogy, so let's go and slay our Goliath.

If we can get most of the game played at the tempo we want it to be then we have a chance. How we start this game, bearing in mind it's a one off cup tie, will be interesting.

Fortune favours the brave and the bold.

C’mon Rangers.
It’s right there!
They’ve made us dream.
It’s time for history.

Grab it and cement you’re legacy!

3-1.
Tav double and a late one from Arfeild.

Back