Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

Never been as nervous in my life before a big game,adrenaline pumping,fingers bitten down to the quick,in need of a few swift ones to calm me down lol
Come on,just do this Rangers! :))
Same. Wish I was there, but work commitments intervened.

Alcohol not an option for me, early morning meeting tomorrow. That said, if we win...

So mote it be!

About to hit the fanzone, buzzing. Got out 24 hours before my mates who’ve just arrived so I’ve been like this for the past day

We have 2 tickets to the fan zone at auditorio Rocio jurado. It opens at 5 and is showing the game I think. If anyone wants them then you can have them free. My pal pulled it out the bag and got tickets for the game. Pm me and I'll send you the codes. I love all of you

Finished work for the day. On the train home to grab a shower then meet the troops. Was fine all day up until now. Heart rate through the roof. Sweating. Legs feel light as air.

We're a few hours away from watching Rangers in a European final. Rangers are in the Europa League final. Rangers. Europa League. Final.

Btw guys, if you aren't subscribed to BT but do have Sky or Virgin TV, you don't have to watch on YouTube - the BT Sport 1 HD channel is available and you can set to record right now!

Given they are unbeaten home and away in Europe I hope that Rangers play their own game, leave it all out there and get any luck going. It'll be a big ask and many will underestimate Frankfurt but it's still the toss of a coin. Let's go.
Many here will but they are favourites by nearly everyone else bar us .

Absolutely buzzing and can't wait for the game to kick off.
Full of excitement and fear at the same time.
Come on the Rangers let's fcukin do this.
Heading up for a shave and shower and round to my mates for a few beers before kick off.
Follow Follow.

FTDCFzmXwAEoPEp

credit @OppVanSouness on Twitter

Btw guys, if you aren't subscribed to BT but do have Sky or Virgin TV, you don't have to watch on YouTube - the BT Sport 1 HD channel is available and you can set to record right now!
Will it work for me in France - no card just the Sky Box

Time out from Alameda Square.

It's really warm. Even in the shade. This will be some effort from the players tonight. Whatever happens, be proud

Off out for a kickabout with the wee guy who's going to score the winner in our first Champions League final in 20 years time. Back for the TV build up starting. 3-0 Rangers wuth us going for the jugular from the off and being relentless.

If you are not a subscriber you will not get it on the BT Sport 1 channel on Sky.

It's mad to think, in 6 hours we will know if we have a new group of lifelong legends of the club or we offer our thanks for giving us the dream to have at least.

Please win Rangers, this is the biggest game I will ever see. Cup finals, league wins, last day league wins will pale into relative insignificance.

33 more minutes to go of work, my son just got home from School and his first question was "is Roofe starting tonight Dad?"

Off out for a kickabout with the wee guy who's going to score the winner in our first Champions League final in 20 years time. Back for the TV build up starting. 3-0 Rangers wuth us going for the jugular from the off and being relentless.

Eh no he’s no, we’re in it next year

Time is now going so slow.

BT Sport coverage starts at 6:30pm I’m sure. Kid bath and bed and then it’s game time.

I really hope I get to take him to a European Cup Final but this might be the only one. We thought that in 2008 though.

Come on Rangers!!!

Off to the pub in 30 minutes. Let's play the greatest game, of your lives Gers. Bears, let's back the team even if there is a set back.
Good luck to Rangers and all the bears. Let's win this and make history. This is a stepping stone toward greatness and a brighter and stronger future.
We can do this. Vamos!!!!!

I’ll be watching from the scorching Algarve. Wish I had a ticket but it is what it is.

Been quite calm today but just browsing the board & seeing the Super Ally BT Sport video has got my nerves up.

This is the best chance we will ever get of winning a Euro trophy.

‘Mon The Gers.

Back