Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

Got a text to say shaggers got food poisoin. Might be untrue but %^*& sake how bads his luck if he misses this one too

Got a text to say shaggers got food poisoin. Might be untrue but %^*& sake how bads his luck if he misses this one too
I smell a feeble timmy attempt at an operation tango. (don't mean you mate, just the person who started the text! B-D )

My last post of today. Having a blast, and what a feeling.

Regardless of result tonight, I cannot thank this Rangers squad enough for the memories they have given me over the last 12 months.

Manchester I thought it could well be the last. After 2012 I was positive it would be the last, but what a feeling it to be in another European final.

I take it Scott Wright must be starting as SSN clearly has Gio talking closely to Ryan Kent first and then Wright clearly defining tactics for the game

Good luck to everybody, do us loud & proud.

This is our time.

Can't wait to see Captain Tavernier & the Team bringing the Europa Cup Back to Glasgow.

Also lifting the Scottish Cup at the weekend.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Yeah I’m officially a bag of fucking nerves more than I’ve ever been in my life

No matter what I’m immensely proud of our club

Steward at the front of the South stand is the spitting image of Andy Halliday or he's taken extreme measures to get to the game.

What a fecking roller coaster today has been; gone from thinking that we are doing this, then thinking the conditions will be against us, to thinking that no matter how hot it is we will still win, then think we are playing a German side and they will be too strong for us to thinking that we have already beaten better German sides than them. I am back to thinking we have this and the players will have the game of there life's and bring it home. Christ I have another two hours of this to go!!!#MAKEUSDREAM

Back