Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

I am so nervous I am no sure I will actually make it to 2000 .

Sending best wishes to the Bears on tour, drink it all in hope you all have an amazing time.

Hope we can wrap this love in pish with that scummy club.

Just attacked a group of Rangers fans sitting having a pint. Blood everywhere going by the videos on Twitter.

Honestly hate those German cunts.

So far seems it's always the Frankfurt fans starting trouble. But not a single one of them seems to be actually up for anything, resorting to throwing some chairs around.

No doubt go back home talking about a result.
Hope we make them cry tonight.

That's me home, feed and watered waiting patiently for k .o
Can't wait but quietly confident that things will go our way
Come on Rangers
Make this miserable old sod happy

It's all coming up too fast and yet I can't wait. Sitting here finishing up at work and can't believe in less than two hours I'll be watching our club play in a European final. Like all of you it would mean the absolute world to me for us to do this and I would love for us to be able to remember this team and coaching staff as Europea League winning legends for the rest of our lives. I live abroad here and am somewhat isolated as a Rangers fan, just sitting sending wee messages to people I've known all my life who I share this club with. Come on Rangers, get the job done. We are the people.

Boys being made to bin stuff they are allowed in, is scandalous. Never experienced Spanish coppers at football before, but the past 40 minutes has been a fucking OTT shenanigans.

All you Bears and Bearettes over in Spain, have a fantastic night guys and enjoy the match, let's hope we all see history being made and that fantastic trophy coming back to Ibrox. I just have a really good feeling about being successful in tonight's game, c'mon Rangers go and do it lads :))

BBC Scotland radio saying that a few hundred Eintracht fans rushed into the stadium through the one entrance at the same time. Said that stewards were starting to get involved as well. By the sound of it they were coming into the German end. %^*& knows what any of that means.

Back