Eintracht Frankfurt

millar2318

Looks like they'll sell Haller to West ham for 45 million

That on top of jovic to Madrid means they've taken about £100milion in 2 months for 2 strikers

Epic bit of business that.

That on top of jovic to Madrid means they've taken about £100milion in 2 months for 2 strikers

In regards of fees in excellent,but who they replace them with will determine how they fare in the Bundesliga this season.Be interesting to see who they buy and how they cope without two of their very best players.

From a board level its epic business but for fans it may not be, it all depends on how their model is.

Fans will want them to re invest in 2 ready replacements, sign 2 new strikers with qualify for a combined £50/60 million who can keep them in the European places in Bundesliga will be epic business. If they fail to do so and replace them with much weaker strikers then it seems bad business if it prevents European football and they fall behind in the league.

Money in their pocket burning!
A good season in the Bundesliga and they double the £20m
I was actually hoping West Ham would struggle to get strikers in and then pay over the odds for Alfredo

Like big Haller for them only because I signed him for the gers in Fifa! Him and Morelos what a combo, aye two up top 442 and Martin Tyler is forever telling me “it’s the way it used to be”

Seen Frankfurt play a few times last season in Europa, Haller looked a big dumplin. Jovic , Kostic and Gacinovic really stood out.

Back