Ejaria is not in the right mentality

Worringly that's 2 loan signings that don't have the right mentality to play for us.. we have heard so much about players characters etc.. 2 wrong signings.

Let's win tonight and get some players in next month

Seems like he may not be able to handle the pressure which comes with playing for us. That's by no mean his fault, or does it make him a bad footballer. Unfortunately we have incredibly high standards and demands. I think he's actually been quite good and is a tidy player. However if he's beginning to become "unsettled" instead wanting to get our and prove a point, he's not for us. If he ends up going back in Jan, I would wish him all the best.

Hmmm, sounds like he should just have his bags packed and sent home. Can't handle the work or putting the effort in.

Worringly that's 2 loan signings that don't have the right mentality to play for us.. we have heard so much about players characters etc.. 2 wrong signings.

Sadly we won't really find out until they are on the pitch. He's flattered to deceive really with only a handful of meaningful displays.

True , manager put so much faith in him which is rather annoying .

Put his faith in a few of the players that are up and down with their consistency.

Still heading in the right direction though and the longer he's here the more he'll understand what's needed.

Ive seem him at the HFTC sitting on his own watching tv before the bus leaves for games. Which I thought was kinda odd?

Seems a very odd one. One of the more impressive aspects of Ejaria for me has been that he’s a ball player who does actually get stuck in. His defensive game is arguably more impressive than his attacking play.

If Klopp was complaining about the attention that he gets then it would be damning on our league but might be considered fair and would be wholly Klopp’s prerogative. If Gerrard was saying it then it would be fair comment though our opponents would just call it complaining and sour grapes. Either way it would be just part of the game.

But Ejaria allegedly complaining about this without explicit support from either Gerrard or Klopp is just weird. If it’s true then he’s kissing goodbye to a Liverpool career too as they won’t put up with a player not knuckling down and getting on with it. We may be judged to a different standard and thugs get away with far too much in our league but not to the extent that players should down tools.

He's a young lad who did well initially but is struggling now. If he's not settled get him back to Liverpool and bring in someone better.

Ejaria will ultimately be another Oduwa I think. If he can’t hack Scotland his level don’t be EPL down south
This is exactly what I’ve been saying about all these loan players we have “ if the can’t make it up here in our shitty league then the will never make it as an EPL player.

It’s not really worrying when you consider the desire the rest of them are showing. No club, ever has had every signing work out for them, loans or otherwise.

We don’t have time, energy or money to nurse along someone else’s player, never mind one that’s been very average at best. I suspect SG is being diplomatic. Times up.

He seemed to perform better in the european games in my opinion , but was anonymous in domestic games apart from a couple of games where he was excellent.......
bit of an enigma..

Good job only on loan then eh

Back