Ejaria is not in the right mentality

Loan signing is working at minute

As we try them

Not cutting it

We send them back

The gaffer knows what he is doing

Didn’t cost us millions

You've nailed it.

Too many people say that this is an example of why we shouldn't do loans. No - this is an example of the loan market working for us.

This lad would have cost us millions. The 'try before you buy' nature of loans minimises costly errors.

His performances seemed to drop off a cliff in the last few weeks. He was integral to our pressing game before that. He's missed Kent in the team badly

If he's a reserved and quite shy young guy,that could also be a problem with bonding with others off the park and not going out much,If he's not settling and let's be honest,Glasgow isn't for everyone,then he'd be better going back to Liverpool,It either works or it doesn't.

My gut feeling is it's down to this.
Liverpool and Glasgow are pretty similar cities, not like he moved from St Tropez to Scotland, and it's only a few hours drive back to Merseyside. Plus I think his family are based in London. So I don't think Glasgow is the issue.

And here proves the case that loanees will not win you anything. Not their club, not the league they want to play in. Winning or losing makes no difference to them they are only here for game time. Time to start developing our own. Not ideal having loaness but at the time financial demands required it. We should be in a much better position with the 10 mill we banked from our European adventure to buy our own players. things are progressing quicker than we expected.

And here proves the case that loanees will not win you anything. Not their club, not the league they want to play in. Winning or losing makes no difference to them they are only here for game time. Time to start developing our own. Not ideal having loaness but at the time financial demands required it. We should be in a much better position with the 10 mill we banked from our European adventure to buy our own players. things are progressing quicker than we expected.
The only way I think loans work is if we have an option at end of loan deal to purchase . But if its only a short term fix , i agree we should be more concerned of developing our own players .

Hes too much of a sand dancer and very much like Oduwa and Zalalem.

Gerrards signings havent set the heather alight in my opinion with Worrall, Ejari, Flanagan, Sadiq and Coulibaly being utter dross. Grezda, Barisic and Goldson will come good and the likes of McGregor and Arfield are steady performers.

The January transfer window will be a major turnaround and the i reckon the gaffer has learnt alot about whats required. It wouldn't surprise me to see young Docherty brought back.

End of the day just because Gerrard is who he is it doesn't make him bomb proof regards criticism. He and has team have to get things going ASAP and identify what is required in January.

Cant imagine Liverpool being impressed with this not exactly the type of player they would want in big games for them if thats his commitment

Gerrards signings havent set the heather alight in my opinion with Worrall, Ejari, Flanagan, Sadiq and Coulibaly being utter dross. Grezda, Barisic and Goldson will come good and the likes of McGregor and Arfield are steady performers.

The January transfer window will be a major turnaround and the i reckon the gaffer has learnt alot about whats required. It wouldn't surprise me to see young Docherty brought back.

End of the day just because Gerrard is who he is it doesn't make him bomb proof regards criticism. He and has team have to get things going ASAP and identify what is required in January.

Very few quality players are ever available in the Jan window unless silly money (more than the player is worth) is spent. It won't be until next summers transfer window before we see further improvement. So expect the roller coaster to continue, i am.

The boy scored the most important goal of the season. Its not worked out so well since, but we should remember that without that goal in Russia there wouldnt have been 10,000 bears in Vienna

His effectiveness & influence on games over the season so far has been almost non existent IMO - much the same as said by Sunderland fans last season & things are going downhill fast as now he doesn’t even look interested.

It hasn’t worked, there’s nothing to suggest things will improve so send him back & look for a replacement for the squad.

McGregor is a "steady performer". Jebus. I'm afraid the credibility of the rest of the post goes out the window with that little nugget. He's been outstanding.

Some of the comments on this thread are a joke.

Nobody knows what is going on with the boy. Yes, he might not have been been playing well, but it could be for a variety of reasons.

Even if he is just unsettled or struggling to fit in then it's hardly a reason to have a go at the young boy. We cancel the loan and that's it.

In the last month or so he has stopped committing defenders. Personally, I think that this is because of two things, 1) Ryan Kent has been injured and hasn't been his foil as was the case in the early months of the season, and 2) he seems physically intimidated probably exascerbated by not having said foil.

Is this a confidence thing? Probably. Don't forget he's a young lad who hasn't played a lot of first team football. That said, maybe this is why the Sunderland fans didn't rate him. His confidence falls, he starts doing incessant pirouettes and before you know it, loans are being cut short.

I reckon some are being a bit harsh. The team needs help and a better standard of player. That way, players like Ejaria can develop without too much pressure and responsibility being placed on his young shoulders.

Back