El Bufalo faces no further action for "gesture"

source.gif

Why was it an issue when he gave the game over gesture to other supporters this season?

The booking is a joke, pure pandering to bad loser scumbags.

I may be wrong here but at no point did I see him look up at the fans - all the pics and footage I have seen he was looking at Defoe...which aligns with it being 'game over'

Let's see how many players in SPFL games now get an automatic yellow card for celebrating a goal in front of opposition fans. Roolz are roolz, an aw rat. ! :rolleyes:

I think thats why they came up with this 3rd yellow card to make it look like they dealt with it

Get it up you timmy
Which is fine to a point. But to pick up a third yellow card is an absolute disgrace. I know we all had it in our minds that the authorities might do something outlandish on all of this, like cite Morelos for it. But we should also be calling out the disgrace of a third yellow card as well as, more generally, continuing to call out the cheat that Clancy is.

I may be wrong here but at no point did I see him look up at the fans - all the pics and footage I have seen he was looking at Defoe...which aligns with it being 'game over'

You’re right but point is, he’s given the gesture which clearly means game over in other games this season without any comment. It is only an issue because the gargoyles are involved.

By inventing this booking, they have once again been pandered to.

Third yellow? Wtf does this mean?
It’s a long story.

Apparently he was given a third yellow after the match due to his gesture. (This only came to light yesterday) It effectively meant that he couldn’t be cited because the ref seen it. It’s a bit like when Colloum said he saw the Candyman blowing kisses at St Mirren.

Yes I know the whole thing is a shambles but the Tim’s are raging and Alfredo resets to zero cards I think/hope.

There is a whole thread on Alfredo’s 3rd yellow but I wasn’t sure what was true and what wasn’t.

Which is fine to a point. But to pick up a third yellow card is an absolute disgrace. I know we all had it in our minds that the authorities might do something outlandish on all of this, like cite Morelos for it. But we should also be calling out the disgrace of a third yellow card as well as, more generally, continuing to call out the cheat that Clancy is.

We have more than enough evidence from that recent Piggery game alone to nail the cheat Clancy. Just how they remained with 11 men on the pitch is laughable, along with the clearly handball goal allowed to stand.

You’re right but point is, he’s given the gesture which clearly means game over in other games this season without any comment. It is only an issue because the gargoyles are involved.

By inventing this booking, they have once again been pandered to.

agreed and wasnt doubting your point - just used it as an opportunity to raise the fact that the press now has it as fact that he gestured towards the fans, when in truth he looked at Defoe/Rangers bench the whole time.

League bookings Hearts (1-1) and Hamilton (3-1) so this yellow after the bheast game means he's on three cards?

EDIT: Missed the one v Mwell (2-0) so is it four just now?

When we done the mentally challengeds last season before the winter break there was a daily onslaught for weeks afterwards , from the usual suspects ,on the referee.

Same outcome this season has resulted in the same type of onslaught but this time on Morelos.

Always cheated never defeated, no marks .

I dont believe there ever was a 3rd yellow card, i think they have said this to soften the blow from the tims who will be raging about this and make it look like the ref dealt with it.

The performance from Clancy was the most disgusting i have ever seen, to think we actually won that game up against him is incredible.

Well I don’t think we should be feeling grateful or anything. It was a complete farce that it was even a talking point at all let alone up for review.

But get it right up every crash barrier that was pushing for a more severe punishment. Happy wanking over 3 weeks of misery for those orcs.

This hatred for him is making Scottish football a bigger laughing stock than it already is. Frankly the authorities and press are no better than school yard bullies, childish wasters.

I dont believe there ever was a 3rd yellow card, i think they have said this to soften the blow from the tims who will be raging about this and make it look like the ref dealt with it.

If the 3rd yellow card was made up then surely someone from the club would call it out as such? It's not as if Clancy can get away with just inventing the third yellow card without Gerrard/Morelos/anyone coming out and saying it didn't happen.

I'm not convinced it actually happened, but if it goes down on his record and no one bothers to call it out then you have to assume it did.

The performance from Clancy was the most disgusting i have ever seen, to think we actually won that game up against him is incredible.
I suspect it is an indication of what we might see in the second half of the season. Clancy did everything he could for them in that game and made no attempt even to be subtle about it. Yet still we won the game.

The only refereeing performance I have seen that was worse than that one at Parkhead was Beaton at Ibrox against Hibs a couple of seasons ago. I have a vague recollection of a horror performance from Andrew Waddell at Ibrox in maybe the late 80s or early 90s too but I have just about erased that from my memory! But Clancy at Parkhead was flat out cheating and we should not stop calling it out for what it was.

According to STV
Await the meltdown....hahah
Why are we phucking laughing at this, I'm raging. He got another yellow for nothing while at least 3 of their players got let off with clear second yellows/reds. Morelos is now probably a booking away from another suspension, which they'll make sure he gets asap. The micks are laughing at us more like.

I think thats why they came up with this 3rd yellow card to make it look like they dealt with it

Get it up you timmy

They must be terrified of them then. Did any scum players get cited for openly trying to incite a riot in the 1st OF game of last season?

If the 3rd yellow card was made up then surely someone from the club would call it out as such? It's not as if Clancy can get away with just inventing the third yellow card without Gerrard/Morelos/anyone coming out and saying it didn't happen.

I know its pretty strange, we really need to have it confirmed if he did infact recieve a 3rd yellow, i would find that pretty crazy considering he just recieved a red card and it makes me think they are just saying this to appease Timmy

Shouldn’t the mentally challengeds be happy about this result since they all say Morelos is shite anyway.

Why are we phucking laughing at this, I'm raging. He got another yellow for nothing while at least 3 of their players got let off with clear second yellows/reds. Morelos is now probably a booking away from another suspension, which they'll make sure he gets asap. The micks are laughing at us more like.

This worries me also. If that had been a celtic player doing what Morelos did they’d be telling us to get over it and it’s a mans game etc. It’s all part of their ploy.

Back