El Bufalo faces no further action for "gesture"

I suspect it is an indication of what we might see in the second half of the season. Clancy did everything he could for them in that game and made no attempt even to be subtle about it. Yet still we won the game.

The only refereeing performance I have seen that was worse than that one at Parkhead was Beaton at Ibrox against Hibs a couple of seasons ago. I have a vague recollection of a horror performance from Andrew Waddell at Ibrox in maybe the late 80s or early 90s too but I have just about erased that from my memory! But Clancy at Parkhead was flat out cheating and we should not stop calling it out for what it was.
I think it was worse than Beatons but maybe doesn't feel like that because we won.

They should have had 3 players sent off, even if he had sent one of them off that would have been a start but no he lets them off with everything.

Shouldn’t the mentally challengeds be happy about this result since they all say Morelos is shite anyway.
They know fine well what a player he is, all their ex players and even Hartson was bigging Morelos up but they will never admit it because they hate him so much.

No further punishment means he has been punished. He got booked for it.

Which is absolutely bloody ridiculous, the club should be all over this demanding an explanation as to why Kevin Clancy finds ways to book Morelos every time he referees us. And as for it taking 19 days to inform us of the booking, even after constant newspaper and radio headlines stirring things, we surely have to be asking what took so long for it to be disclosed.

The whole thing stinks, and if our club say nothing then shame on them.

The club will have known about thIs since the day of the match. The ref’s report has to be in no more than 2 hours after the match. Anything else would be dealt with by the Compliance Officer.

Why the Club didn’t mention it is the strange thing.

This feckin stinks.

Why has nobody from Rangers or the SFA/SPFL said about this “3rd yellow” before now?
Morelos has been slaughtered in the media for his gesture for ages but not one person in authority has come out and said about this extra card.
Alfie is now one more yellow away from another ban because of this farce.

This feckin stinks.

Why has nobody from Rangers or the SFA/SPFL said about this “3rd yellow” before now?
Morelos has been slaughtered in the media for his gesture for ages but not one person in authority has come out and said about this extra card.
Alfie is now one more yellow away from another ban because of this farce.

How many games would he miss?

The cheating refs and SFA have decided Morelos will be banned for most of the season. We need another striker in.

We can only assume the club knew of this extra cheating and didn't tell us.

Our club is run by cowards.

The cheating refs and SFA have decided Morelos will be banned for most of the season. We need another striker in.

He's not getting an extra ban at all?

Book him for clapping his hands around a celtc players head.

You’re probably not far wrong. How long before he’s charged with ‘sarcastically’ clapping opposition supporters and given a retrospective yellow?

The club’s apparent failure to challenge this third card - and we have to assume it’s true because it’s surely an easy call to verify one way or the other - is going to open us up to all manner of bullshit during the second half of the season and suggests we are wholly unprepared to deal with it.

Just to remind folks, especially with all the attention that is being given to Alfie's gesture, never fail to remind the scum fans that they lost the game despite have Clancy as their 12 man. His officiating should see him never referee either OF side again, after his bias was laid bare for all to see.

Clancy is a cheat and if he ever referees another Rangers game he should be given 90 minutes of hell from our support.

He isn't getting an extra ban? There was no indication he ever was other than by nut jobs harping on that he deserved one.

He isn't getting an extra ban? There was no indication he ever was other than by nut jobs harping on that he deserved one.
I'm must have written that wrong. I meant he'll have the refs out to get him banned now. We've already accepted cheating.

The club will have known about thIs since the day of the match. The ref’s report has to be in no more than 2 hours after the match. Anything else would be dealt with by the Compliance Officer.

Why the Club didn’t mention it is the strange thing.

Just thinking this myself, no mention from those on here that are close to the club either. And the media with their witch-hunt would of loved reporting that Morelos was booked 3 times in one game and they’ve not even mentioned it until now. Living in England, it’s always been hard defending our game to English football supporters and stuff like this just makes it even harder.

It’s a long story.

Apparently he was given a third yellow after the match due to his gesture. (This only came to light yesterday) It effectively meant that he couldn’t be cited because the ref seen it. It’s a bit like when Colloum said he saw the Candyman blowing kisses at St Mirren.

Yes I know the whole thing is a shambles but the Tim’s are raging and Alfredo resets to zero cards I think/hope.

There is a whole thread on Alfredo’s 3rd yellow but I wasn’t sure what was true and what wasn’t.
I try to back Scottish football as much as possible but it really is a shambles

Would not bet against the club being told no further action will be forth coming probably why the club has been silent on the matter.
Alfie has done brilliant this season with his dissent which to be honest was a problem but he should not react to the crowd like he done against Motherwell but Rome wasn't built-in a day .Hopefully he will have learnt a lesson over this , he and us think it's a totally innocent gesture but the media are willing to exploit anything to blacken his image further . I've no doudt once Alfie ignores the crowd they will turn their attention to Kent that's how corrupt the bastards are

On Synde right now that El Buffalo got a 3rd yellow card from Clancy after the game for the throat gesture!

Nice one SFA!!??!!

Would not bet against the club being told no further action will be forth coming probably why the club has been silent on the matter.
Alfie has done brilliant this season with his dissent which to be honest was a problem but he should not react to the crowd like he done against Motherwell but Rome wasn't built-in a day .Hopefully he will have learnt a lesson over this , he and us think it's a totally innocent gesture but the media are willing to exploit anything to blacken his image further . I've no doudt once Alfie ignores the crowd they will turn their attention to Kent that's how corrupt the bastards are

The club have been fined as well, not sure of the size of the fine though! :mad:

W.A.T.P.

Does anyone know if Alfie for a third yellow from Clancy or not ?

And if so what are the club going to do re an appeal ?

Back