El Classico 8pm tonight

If Haaland is thinking of one of this pair as his next move Real look a better choice for winning trophies.

I don't think the Barca board will stick with Koeman unless the well publicised money problems means they can't afford to sack him to reappoint someone else.

Not decided on goal difference in La Liga but on head-to-heads. Real now trump both Barca and Atletico on the head-to-head but, of course Atletico have a game in hand. Barca also 1 point behind of course. Atletico look to have the easier run it - but they do have a visit to Barca on 9 May, which might open the door for Real. Hopefully.:)

How many times FFS, Marcelo Bielsa's Athletic Bilbao were the slayers of Fergies United. A lesson in football if anyone wishes to revisit that game.

What's that got to do with a guy from FF writing a letter to Frank Rijkaard four years before Man United played Athletic Bilbao?

The Braithwaite dive??

Have a word with yourself. Unless you're trolling.

The behaviour of the Barcelona players after his dive was Tim esc.
I appreciate you like 92% of my posts (thanks mate).

If that a penalty incident was up the other end I’m sure the governments team would have gotten a penalty :))

Honestly didn’t even know it was on. Is it less of a game or is it because it’s not on sky? But I have no interest in el Classico anymore used to love it. Was it a good game?

Was a good game to watch, I have no preference between either team but the Braithwaite one was never a penalty

Honestly didn’t even know it was on. Is it less of a game or is it because it’s not on sky? But I have no interest in el Classico anymore used to love it. Was it a good game?
Was a cracking game mate, Barca controlling but Madrid electric on the counter.

I thought the Braithwaite one would have been soft, the kind of "felt contact so fell over like a tool" kind that's spoiling the game, but I thought the one in the first half was definite.

Real Madrid have been rotten all season up until last week.

Be interesting when the Barca v A.Madrid game is on the fixture list.

Barca will beat them imo

Enjoyable game.

Without Ronaldo and Bale, the Classico rage on here isn't the same.

Back