• Chelsea v Dynamo Kyiv
  • Eintracht Frankfurt v Inter - very hard to call
  • Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica
  • Napoli v RB Salzburg
  • Valencia v Krasnodar
  • Sevilla v Slavia Prague
  • Arsenal v Rennes
  • Zenit St Petersburg v Villarreal

Good draw for my other team Benfica who drew Zagreb. Arch rivals of Hadjuk of which Benfica have a close relationship with. Should make the game in Croatia a bit tasty.

Last edited:
Villareal might sneak into the last 8 if they get past Zenit and still possibly relegated from La Liga.

Benfica v Dinamo could be interesting due to
a few Torcida possibly turning up in Zagreb, but Croatian cops quite used to handling the BBB and Torcida 'squabbles'. Oh, and being pedantic it's Hajduk ;)

Villareal might sneak into the last 8 if they get past Zenit and still possibly relegated from La Liga.

Benfica v Dinamo could be interesting due to
a few Torcida possibly turning up in Zagreb, but Croatian cops quite used to handling the BBB and Torcida 'squabbles'. Oh, and being pedantic it's Hajduk ;)
Would like Villareal to do well in this competition..

Good draw for my other team Benfica who drew Zagreb. Arch rivals of Hadjuk of which Benfica have a close relationship with. Should make the game in Croatia a bit tasty.

I hope Benfica go far in the competition; I've got a pretty tasty Benfica strip from 96-97 that uses the same template as our 9IAR strip from the same season.

My picks:

Chelsea
Benfica
Salzburg
Valencia
Sevilla
Arsenal
Zenit (unless Villarreal get their shit together in the next few weeks.

Struggling to choose between Inter and Frankfurt. I consider myself an Inter fan but Frankfurt are a brilliant watch this season, and the front three of Rebic, Jovic and Haller are always dangerous. I've got a lot of time for Jonathan de Guzman too and would like to see his get more game time.

Back