El Duffalo sent back to Brighton early

Every truly great season has one absolute legend.

Thanks for everything Shane Doofy.

The glue factory awaits this carthorse. Thanks for the memories Duffer ya big rebel tramp bastard.

Back down the road hanging his head in utter embarrassment after being humiliated week in week out. This IRA sympathising Republican mutant got what he deserved. His contribution to the holy grail fail will live in the memories of these mentally challenged bastards forever and it's absolutely delightful.

One of those players who no matter who else is playing if they are in the team you always have a chance of winning
Provided you are the opposition
It's a real shame he never got to play in front of crowds
All those piss taking opportunities lost

It was the game at Parkhead, Not one player within 12 yards of him. 3 touches to control the ball before a wayward pass to absolutely no one straight out the park

A memory that will live on forever with every Rangers Fan

Was that a pass back or a flash back?

One of his early games where he brought the ball out and passed it clean off the park and Lennon actually got up and had the big 'wtf?' arms waving as he shouted at him across the park. B-D Love that gif!

Imagine spunking out 3 million on a loan and god knows how much on wages for him to play like a retiring PE teacher.

Agent Duffy, Codename Agent Orange, Designation 1690, return to HQ for debriefing, mission complete. B-DB-DB-D

There’s only one Shane Duffy,
He cost the Tim’s lots of money,
Funny like a clown,
Always falling down,
Helping out the blue wonderland.

He turned left instead of right,
Couldn’t judge the balls flight,
He started off well,
It all went to hell,
Helping out the blue wonderland

He drank beer in the bar,
They thought he was a star,
They sang ten in a row,
Ho ho ho ho,
Helping out the blue wonderland

He’s gone back down to Brighton,
From where he’s been that’s exciting,
We’ll miss him up here,
That much is clear,
Helping out the blue wonderland.

Last edited:
Back down the road hanging his head in utter embarrassment after being humiliated week in week out. This IRA sympathising Republican mutant got what he deserved. His contribution to the holy grail fail will live in the memories of these mentally challenged bastards forever and it's absolutely delightful.
This. His comical performances have overshadowed the fact he is a nasty individual who has repeatedly voiced his support for Irish Republican terrorism.

Celt!c paid Brighton about the same money they managed to knock off his value in the transfer market.

He has less than zero chance of playing for Brighton again.

Maybe a loan to Aberdeen next season?

Double Agent Doofy will be forever remembered for his outstanding contribution to stopping 10 but helping us win 55. There's always a place at Ibrox for him and he will be received warmly. I hope that, with his new identity masquerading as a centre half he can enjoy his enforced retirement from professional football.

80k paid for that early release alone, was it something like £5m all in for fees and wages? That name will make me smile til the day I meet my maker :))

Was hoping we were getting a farewell cameo when Ajer went down feigning injury. Can't win them all I guess
Don't even think he was on the bench!!

One of those players who no matter who else is playing if they are in the team you always have a chance of winning
Provided you are the opposition
It's a real shame he never got to play in front of crowds
All those piss taking opportunities lost
In years past I would always switch off if they went 1-0 up. This year the 1-0 game became the 2-0 game in large part because of jokers like Duffy. This year, even when they were ahead, you always felt there was a good chance they’d make a cnut of it. Almost no score line was safe.

Lovely stuff , anyone know where this was ?

Ps , I bet they wish barkas was as easy to get shot of .
Barkas is taking action against them alleging racist abuse by the Lurgan Racist Bigot.

He will be gone in the close season and it will cost them money.

This situation has been common knowledge within Scottish football for some time yet our intrepid press pack as usual are failing to do their primary job ie reporting news. As is normal their prime role is to cover up any bad news that may reflect badly on their hooper hero's.

Is there no chance of him coming back up in a few years in the twilight of his career when he is not reaching the peak performances that entertained us all ? Its his boyhood club after all ?

Barkas is taking action against them alleging racist abuse by the Lurgan Racist Bigot.

He will be gone in the close season and it will cost them money.

This situation has been common knowledge within Scottish football for some time yet our intrepid press pack as usual are failing to do their primary job ie reporting news. As is normal their prime role is to cover up any bad news that may reflect badly on their hooper hero's.
That seems a absolute mad. Where have you heard that?

Back