Email For Progres!

Cliffger

Official Ticketer
Just got the email saying money will be taken tomorrow,it has my name and Rangers number but not my seat number like it usually has:confused:

This is going to be a nightmare, ticket posted to me in Belfast, to be posted back to Scotland as I cant go! All within a week!!

My seat details aren't on mine. Hopefully not getting moved, as I know the Uefa bawbags have first dibs on seats of their choice for European games.

My seat details aren't on mine. Hopefully not getting moved, as I know the Uefa bawbags have first dibs on seats of their choice for European games.
I'm in CD4 near the front on the halfway line,I was talking to the head steward the night of the Rapid game last season and he said they need to give a certain amount of quality seats due to a UEFA directive but they were a fair few rows behind me that night.

Maybe there is something in what you say,I hope not.

I'm in CD4 near the front on the halfway line,I was talking to the head steward the night of the Rapid game last season and he said they need to give a certain amount of quality seats due to a UEFA directive but they were a fair few rows behind me that night.

Maybe there is something in what you say,I hope not.

I’m in CD4 near the front too, both emails haven’t got our seat numbers on them either..

I'm GR5. Folk near me were getting moved last season, but I wasn't personally affected.

My understanding is that Uefa get X% of the tickets and they can stipulate where they are, anywhere within the stadium.

Just got the email saying money will be taken tomorrow,it has my name and Rangers number but not my seat number like it usually has:confused:

I got an email with all 3 family names on it. My sons' seats were in the list but not mine.

Are you in club deck? My seat number isn’t there and I wondered if it was because we will potentially be moved

Just checked my email and no seat number but if you go to order history for rangers ticket site my seat shows up (CD5)

Must just be technical error

I’m in the club deck and have no seat details in my email but as above it’s in the order history. No doubt be a panic waiting on the ticket getting delivered :rolleyes:

I'm sure we'll get the correct tickets through the post mate.
Details in order history, seat number payment details and ticket printed.(Gf4)
All seems ok , it must have been a system fault.
Ticket should arrive as normal , I doubt anyone will be moved for this game

Back