Email received re paying season ticket in instalments

Homelander

Appologies if already discussed

Old man just received this below email and was wondering if its genuine?

I'm not a ST holder so didnt have any info I could pass on to him

Is this how they now collect payment?

We have an update on the way instalments are to be paid for your 2020/21 Season Ticket renewal.

You have chosen the Rangers four instalment payment plan and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.

Payment of your first instalment, £97.5 is due by Friday 29 May. As mentioned, please use the following link to make your card payment by the due date PAY HERE.

Your support and co-operation with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Susan Hannah

Rangers Ticket Centre

We have an update on the way instalments are to be paid for your 2020/21 Season Ticket renewal.

You have chosen the Rangers four instalment payment plan and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.

Payment of your first instalment, £97.5 is due by Friday 29 May. As mentioned, please use the following link to make your card payment by the due date PAY HERE.

Kind regards,

Susan Hannah

Rangers Ticket Centre
Yes, it is genuine. They can’t collect this payment (possibly more, yet to be confirmed) presently so they’re asking fans to submit the payment via the link.

Anyone any idea if you miss this payment date will you be given to the 30th of june to send it considering that's when the renewal deadline is ? Money's a bit tight this month but should be fine by next month so thinking of delaying paying the first installment until i get paid again in June.

Do we think, they’ll be someone available to phone when phase 1 of the roadmap begins? As the call handling is a job that cannot be done from home. Obviously not asking people to risk there lives for the sake of tickets but seems to fit in that category.

Anyone any idea if you miss this payment date will you be given to the 30th of june to send it considering that's when the renewal deadline is ? Money's a bit tight this month but should be fine by next month so thinking of delaying paying the first installment until i get paid again in June.

I am on the 4 installments option but cancelled my auto renewal which would have taken the 1st payment on 29 may.
I asked if the 4 installment option would still be available as long as i renewed by the 30 june deadline and if so what the installment dates would be.
Just got email saying 4 installment option still available but as 1st one is due on 29 may, i would need to make 2 payments on 30 june.

I got the same email as I pay in 4 instalments

however it still doesn’t solve my problem of needing to change my card details for future instalments, my card has ended yet there is nowhere on the official site to update details for STs, the club aren’t responding to emails or picking up the phone

Looks like TO staff are all working from home and don't have access to system to process DD payments and maybe didn't get chance to set them up prior to closure. Response times are increased as while trying to keep work going contact is probably a lot higher than usual. Cut them some slack

I got the same email as I pay in 4 instalments

however it still doesn’t solve my problem of needing to change my card details for future instalments, my card has ended yet there is nowhere on the official site to update details for STs, the club aren’t responding to emails or picking up the phone
If you log on renew your season card,and go into your personal details you'll get the option of adding or deleting bank cards,that's what i done bud,good luck.

looking for some help just paid the kids ticket in full but paying mine in instalments.

but cant find the email i sit in Copland front so looking for the breakdown of first instalment and the next three so i can set this up on my online banking thanks in advance

Do we think, they’ll be someone available to phone when phase 1 of the roadmap begins? As the call handling is a job that cannot be done from home. Obviously not asking people to risk there lives for the sake of tickets but seems to fit in that category.
Is there no one available currently? From speaking to the TO the issue is they’re furloughed rather than having issues while wfh.

Is there no one available currently? From speaking to the TO the issue is they’re furloughed rather than having issues while wfh.
I didn’t realise that. Not sure why furloughed if the work is there but maybe a logistical thing.

Have you tried phoning at all? I was going to try tomorrow but not sure if any point.
I was told there’s no point (can’t remember who by) probably will tomorrow, because if I can’t get the four instalment option, I’m unlikely to be able to get an ST. It’s been 7 WDs since I emailed so they may get back soon.

Should everyone on this scheme have an email about this as I've not had one and am on the scheme?

Should everyone on this scheme have an email about this as I've not had one and am on the scheme?
Would think so. I got two emails because my mates come to mine aswell. They’re specific to you so I got two emails containing basically like a money request with our names. Both paid pretty easily actually.

I normally pay my season ticket in full but this year a was going to pay It in 4 instalments, does anyone have the link or how I can get it Without emailing ticket office and waiting days as this thread saying can’t do bank transfer

looking for some help just paid the kids ticket in full but paying mine in instalments.

but cant find the email i sit in Copland front so looking for the breakdown of first instalment and the next three so i can set this up on my online banking thanks in advance

I am Copland Rear - imagine prices will be the same?

Our Season Ticket prices for Season 20/21 remain unchanged and your total price, minus any SeatSub credits, is £502.

The payment dates for your season ticket instalments are below:

Payment 1 – Friday 29 May – £133.00
Payment 2 – Tuesday 30 June – £123.00
Payment 3 – Friday 31 July – £123.00
Payment 4 – Monday 31 August – £123.00

Kind regards,

Susan Hannah

Rangers Ticket Centre

It's genuine mate.

I've just paid mine and you can then download an immediate receipt of payment from Rangers.

Would think so. I got two emails because my mates come to mine aswell. They’re specific to you so I got two emails containing basically like a money request with our names. Both paid pretty easily actually.
Cheers for info. I’ve got my ticket and 2 sons on it. Paying by direct debit so wondered if it was only card payments or if DD was the same? Guess i’ll find out 1st June when payment is due

I would assume so mate.

My dad, uncle and myself all received the email.

Pretty straightforward to pay it following the link within the email.

Might be worth checking your spam folder, as my uncle's went there.

Cheers for info. I’ve got my ticket and 2 sons on it. Paying by direct debit so wondered if it was only card payments or if DD was the same? Guess i’ll find out 1st June when payment is due

Ours were all debit card payments, so maybe DD is still ok and no emails are required for you.

I emailed the ticket office about three weeks ago to ask the same thing. Still waiting for a reply

I am on the 4 installments option but cancelled my auto renewal which would have taken the 1st payment on 29 may.
I asked if the 4 installment option would still be available as long as i renewed by the 30 june deadline and if so what the installment dates would be.
Just got email saying 4 installment option still available but as 1st one is due on 29 may, i would need to make 2 payments on 30 june.
How did you cancel the instalment option mate. Can’t see it anywhere ?

Be useful to confirm if direct debit payments are affected @Greg Marshall as it seems there is confusion around whether it is everyone on the scheme that has to make a manual payment?

Excuse my ignorance here, but I thought the credit company took your 4 payments and not Rangers?
Think this is only for the 10month option, I have been on the 4 payment option for last few years and it’s always RFC that takes the payments from my account, not a credit company.

Think this is only for the 10month option, I have been on the 4 payment option for last few years and it’s always RFC that takes the payments from my account, not a credit company.
The whole thing is a fucking shambles.
I tried to buy mine last week in full and the message I got was that premium credit 4 and 10 month options are all that's available at the moment.
Against my wishes, I went for the 4 month option and was told first payment would be on or after 1st June

The whole thing is a fucking shambles.
I tried to buy mine last week in full and the message I got was that premium credit 4 and 10 month options are all that's available at the moment.
Against my wishes, I went for the 4 month option and was told first payment would be on or after 1st June
Agreed mate it’s a bit of a shambles. You’ll obviously be aware you now need to make the payment manually through the email you should have received. I understand in the current situation things are a bit more difficult but surely there is a better way than this.

Despite being on auto-renewal pay in full and being told earlier in the month that payment would be taken on 29 May, I received an email on Friday requesting payment be made via a link in the email. I am cautious as I frequently receive scam emails saying that payments for this that or the other thing are due and inviting me to login via a link in the email and pay the bill, most of these are easily identified as scams as they are for things I do not have, others require a bit more investigation. For payment of season tickets it would be more secure to request people to login to their Rangers account and pay there rather than pay via a link in an email.

Agreed mate it’s a bit of a shambles. You’ll obviously be aware you now need to make the payment manually through the email you should have received. I understand in the current situation things are a bit more difficult but surely there is a better way than this.
I don’t think I do have to do it manually.
It’s through premium credit and not the club. Against my wishes may I add.

%^*& doing the bank and ledger rec on the back of this btw; if this is all manual as I suspect it is we will have funds all over the shop.

Lot's of compliance issues on this as well; if there's money that can't be identified it needs returned to source timely etc.

I don’t think I do have to do it manually.
It’s through premium credit and not the club. Against my wishes may I add.
If you definitely went for the 4 month option and not the 10 then I’m pretty sure you need to make the first payment manually through the link in the email they sent us? Due to TO being shut and staff on furlough they are unable to take the first of the 4 instalments by debit card payment as is usually the case. i have no idea what the situation is for the 10month option.

Just paid my first installment.

Should I expect an email confirmation? I've screen shotted the PDF receipt.

Just paid my first installment.

Should I expect an email confirmation? I've screen shotted the PDF receipt.
I wanted to pay in full for the year, but it just kept going round and round.
It did give me a bank account to pay into either in full or in 4 instalments. I tried to pay into that account but I got a message saying the account could not be verified as correct. I was a bit suspicious then although the bank account (Barclays) could be traced and verified should there be a problem, so, paid the first instalment only to ensure I had my ST. If it is fake then I have only lost a quarter, but it did seem genuine! BTW.,I never got a receipt from anywhere???!!!

Having a bit of grief with this. Got my brother in laws details updated to include my email as he has none. Need the link for his first instalment payment now, emailed the ticket office a couple of times now, not heard back yet and getting a bit worried as the 29th approaches

I cant believe the club have furloughed TO staff to the levels where they cant organise the D/Ds if they knew they were going to be putting renewals out.

It's a mess.

Back