Email sent to Celtic hospitality clients

mdingwall

Administrator
They are literally begging for donations. :)

Good Afternoon,

Firstly, the Club would like to thank you for your continued and unrelenting support through this very difficult period. We are well aware that the season just passed has not turned out the way we had all hoped however we look forward with optimism to the opportunities which lie ahead. We will be doing all we can once again to bring you the success which your support deserves.

Your support of the Club is hugely appreciated and has been vital in helping us to navigate through these past 12 months. We are also mindful of the challenges and sacrifices you may also have faced during this period. At the time you committed to your seasonal packages for Season 20/21, no-one envisaged that we would be in a position now where supporters have not been able to attend a single match all season. We have all been bitterly disappointed and frustrated by these circumstances.

As you will already be aware, as a thank you to our Season Ticket holders and in recognition of your phenomenal commitment during such a difficult year, the Club is pleased to let you know that you will also receive a £50 retail gift voucher by post. We are also delighted to announce that the price of hospitality season books are frozen for Season 21/22.

The renewal paperwork should be with you shortly. We hope you are able to join us next season and to renew via telephone please call me on 0141 551 4311 or alternately you can scan and email your paperwork to me or post the hard copy to: Hospitality Department, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE. Please note that the renewal deadline is 30 June 2021.

In terms of the ‘hospitality credit’ that we have previously emailed you about, I can confirm that we have applied the same ratio as explained when informing you of the credit due until 31 December 2020, factored in the home Scottish Cup match which could not be provided and, having undertaken a further review, are also offering you an additional credit sum. Your options around this additional credit are to have it added to your overall season hospitality credit, or alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.

We will endeavour to make contact with everyone to discuss the options regarding their credit amounts however due to volume this will take a number of weeks. Therefore should you be in a position to respond to this correspondence directly, we can outline your credit amounts by return email. If you would rather discuss via a call then please let us know when it is suitable for you.

We are encouraged by the recent announcement of crowds at sporting events across Scotland this summer including at Hampden, Murrayfield and on Glasgow Green. Celtic has been at the forefront of the effort to get our supporters back with us and now as we return to normality, we are preparing to welcome you home to Celtic Park as soon as permitted.

We are all looking forward to the new season with optimism and hope to see you back at Celtic Park again, cheering on the team, in the very near future.

Thank you sincerely for your continued support.

Holy shit that’s bad :

‘alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.’
Thats fckin tragic. Asking them to give up hospitality credit so they can sign players.

Last edited:
Dear mugs, we know you had absolutely no return from your hospitality package, so we have decided that for every game you miss we will refund you 50% and give you a voucher for some of the tat we can’t fly tip. But if you want to see us avoid relegation, you better just forget that refund, and send us the same amount as we stung you for last year, just be grateful that we didn’t add the 25% increase, that we did for the Terry Munro package the season before.
We have your bank details and have withdrawn the money for season 21/22 and 22/23, just to save on the admin.
If you have any problems feel free to phone our premium 0845 number after 6pm until 7am. ( please note that there is no one to answer calls outside normal office hours.)
Fail Fail.
DUMB McNaw

Last edited:
‘alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.’
When we find one

To be fair it’s not really much different to what our hospitality punters were asked to do also.
Although I do think it’s starting to dawn on them that they may not be as “cash rich” as they were led to believe.

Was it true that 30k applied for a refund last season ?

I thought I read that it was 30k of them asked for a refund of the previous season.
I.e. 2019/2020 when they were given their 8.75 *

30k of them at £200 seemingly.

For the season just gone, I'd imagine that figure would be much greater (if they ever choose to declare it)

The self proclaimed GFITW.... aye right!

Last edited:
They are literally begging for donations. :)

Good Afternoon,

Firstly, the Club would like to thank you for your continued and unrelenting support through this very difficult period. We are well aware that the season just passed has not turned out the way we had all hoped however we look forward with optimism to the opportunities which lie ahead. We will be doing all we can once again to bring you the success which your support deserves.

Your support of the Club is hugely appreciated and has been vital in helping us to navigate through these past 12 months. We are also mindful of the challenges and sacrifices you may also have faced during this period. At the time you committed to your seasonal packages for Season 20/21, no-one envisaged that we would be in a position now where supporters have not been able to attend a single match all season. We have all been bitterly disappointed and frustrated by these circumstances.

As you will already be aware, as a thank you to our Season Ticket holders and in recognition of your phenomenal commitment during such a difficult year, the Club is pleased to let you know that you will also receive a £50 retail gift voucher by post. We are also delighted to announce that the price of hospitality season books are frozen for Season 21/22.

The renewal paperwork should be with you shortly. We hope you are able to join us next season and to renew via telephone please call me on 0141 551 4311 or alternately you can scan and email your paperwork to me or post the hard copy to: Hospitality Department, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE. Please note that the renewal deadline is 30 June 2021.

In terms of the ‘hospitality credit’ that we have previously emailed you about, I can confirm that we have applied the same ratio as explained when informing you of the credit due until 31 December 2020, factored in the home Scottish Cup match which could not be provided and, having undertaken a further review, are also offering you an additional credit sum. Your options around this additional credit are to have it added to your overall season hospitality credit, or alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.

We will endeavour to make contact with everyone to discuss the options regarding their credit amounts however due to volume this will take a number of weeks. Therefore should you be in a position to respond to this correspondence directly, we can outline your credit amounts by return email. If you would rather discuss via a call then please let us know when it is suitable for you.

We are encouraged by the recent announcement of crowds at sporting events across Scotland this summer including at Hampden, Murrayfield and on Glasgow Green. Celtic has been at the forefront of the effort to get our supporters back with us and now as we return to normality, we are preparing to welcome you home to Celtic Park as soon as permitted.

We are all looking forward to the new season with optimism and hope to see you back at Celtic Park again, cheering on the team, in the very near future.

Thank you sincerely for your continued support.
Who is the manager? Desmond?

They are in big trouble

are their accounts not due end of June?
They must owe about 15-20m in transfer fees

they are likely looking at a 25-30m loss for last season

with a trickle of renewals their cash position must be terrible with a while seadon in front of them

they might not be able to sign off the accounts as a going concern

admin awaits and I would laugh my cock off if it happens

Latest posts

Back