Email sent to Celtic hospitality clients

Statement from Cellicfootballclub reads as follows:

“A football club will be formed to help the needy, downtrodden and oppressed peoples of the east end. Soup kitchens will be started to help feed them and football matches will be played to raise funds for the soup.
Any donations made will go towards the soup kitchens, alternatively these donations and any funds raised will go directly to those in charge and we will sign players instead and take bonuses rather than feed the poor as we claim we should be doing.

Gies yer money, please. Wur skint.

we need to pay Uncle dermot his divvy, and the bonus out to the big boss as well, so please. Make a donation or waive any free money we claim we will give to you.”

Many thanks.

Can you imagine how long their PR department were working on the wording of these for?

“No don’t say that, we can’t let them know we’re skint. Just say they can chose to forego it”

It's easier to fool the cannon fodder...

"A club was borne out of suffering, to aid all immigrants like you and me in our harsh battle against the Imperialists who never gave them shelter from a land of famine."
All payments made to no dogs, no blacks, no Irish enterprises LTD. The voucher for your green balloon and shamrock hat from the store will be sent by post, see you next year same time x.

'Sorry Mr Corporate Hospitality for the £10,000/£20,000+ that you've paid with no return, but here's a £50 voucher. It can get you a large hoopy the huddle hound soft toy that you can cry your tears in to. Unfortunately as petty bastards we couldn't stretch to £55 so you won't be able to buy the staunch adidas Glasgow t-shirt. I would reiterate that this product bears no resemblance to anything to do with the other half of the old firm (that we're not a half of by the way).'

They are in big trouble

are their accounts not due end of June?
They must owe about 15-20m in transfer fees

they are likely looking at a 25-30m loss for last season

with a trickle of renewals their cash position must be terrible with a while seadon in front of them

they might not be able to sign off the accounts as a going concern

admin awaits and I would laugh my cock off if it happens
Accounts are up to 30th June but will not be made public until later in the year.
Selling Frimpong?, Edouard, Ajer will bring in £20-30 million, although like most transfer fees will be paid in installments.
If we win the Title again this season and gain direct access to the Champions League, allied to a lack of saleable assets for them then the next 12 months could see a huge swing toward us in financial terms.

Holy shit that’s bad :

‘alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.’
Things you love to see :))

Accounts are up to 30th June but will not be made public until later in the year.
Selling Frimpong?, Edouard, Ajer will bring in £20-30 million, although like most transfer fees will be paid in installments.
If we win the Title again this season and gain direct access to the Champions League, allied to a lack of saleable assets for them then the next 12 months could see a huge swing toward us in financial terms.
I wouldn't be so sure on the figures quoted when they sell players. I always remember Dembele - the press were quoting £35m-£40m and it turned out the actual fee was £18m-£20m.

I don't know if they just put out false information, or if they quote the entire package that the fee could reach (ie - initial transfer fee, wage of player, performance bonuses to Celtic, sell on fee, etc). But either way they do have a history of inflating the transfer fee that the media reports.

Under 12k renewals supposedly. Nearly 12k happy to get the piss ripped out them. Mugs :)

picture url
Assuming £400 a ticket. That’s a black hole of near £15m! Less the £50 voucher which takes another £600k from their turnover :D

sacking lennon cost how much? New management team will cost how much? Refunds from last year will cost how much?

Ffs. The terry Munro funeral must have cost a whack as well.

:D

Mentioned on a few threads now, they are absolutely skint, don't have a pot to piss in and their fans are sticking their heads in the sand about it.

To be fair it’s not really much different to what our hospitality punters were asked to do also.
Although I do think it’s starting to dawn on them that they may not be as “cash rich” as they were led to believe.
I can't believe the hordes aren't asking where all the money has gone.

Mibees Shoo should be getting asked when he is on SSB. He can usually explain the OF finances.

Celtic = Great business model and cash rich.

Rangers = Skint and cheated to get there.

I doubt they'll get that much combined for the three of them.

They have a significant rebuild to finance. Would imagine they'll pull in around £20m-£25m when they sell Edouard, Ajer and Christie. Sure some of that will be used to pay installments on transfers they still owe on etc. Season ticket money? Lol. If KDS is to be believed they've sold under 11,000.

My money is on James McLean. It's an absolute certainty. In times of trouble find the biggest Irish Republican they can get - and if they're a terrorist sympathiser even better.

I’ve been expecting that pick to appear in Glasgow for the last 2-3 years. I think this summer may be the one. He’s utterly reprehensible and will fit in there perfectly. Still even though we’ll have to put up with his hard done by discriminated against by everyone shite seeing his face when we take another 4 or 5 off them will be worth it.

Holy shit that’s bad :

‘alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.’

We did do not far off the same thing with money going back into the club for money back from STs.

I don't mind laughing at them however I'd rather laugh at them for things we ain't done ourselves (well in the past 3 seasons) as before that everything to do with the club/money was an utter mess :D

We did do not far off the same thing with money going back into the club for money back from STs.

I don't mind laughing at them however I'd rather laugh at them for things we ain't done ourselves (well in the past 3 seasons) as before that everything to do with the club/money was an utter mess :D
We haven't been shouting from the roof tops about being "cash rich". We are still recovering from the trauma of 2012. Apples and oranges.

The fact they openly talk about a need to rebuild the squad is quite an admission.

I know the media talk about it, but there should be succession planning within the club. They've signed enough players and young players not to reach such a cliff edge - but seem to have managed the situation terribly.

They truly were banking on 10IAR as a 'must happen'.

Now that it hasn't, they return to their original form of begging and stealing from their own.

Beautiful!

Not sure about their hospitality sales but was told yesterday they've only had 10,300 season tickets renewed and that they will be pushing back the deadline in the hope that more will renew. There is the strong likelihood that they will have fewer than 25k season ticket holders next season and they will need to budget accordingly. In other words their new manager won't be getting much of a transfer chest

They are literally begging for donations. :)

Good Afternoon,

Firstly, the Club would like to thank you for your continued and unrelenting support through this very difficult period. We are well aware that the season just passed has not turned out the way we had all hoped however we look forward with optimism to the opportunities which lie ahead. We will be doing all we can once again to bring you the success which your support deserves.

Your support of the Club is hugely appreciated and has been vital in helping us to navigate through these past 12 months. We are also mindful of the challenges and sacrifices you may also have faced during this period. At the time you committed to your seasonal packages for Season 20/21, no-one envisaged that we would be in a position now where supporters have not been able to attend a single match all season. We have all been bitterly disappointed and frustrated by these circumstances.

As you will already be aware, as a thank you to our Season Ticket holders and in recognition of your phenomenal commitment during such a difficult year, the Club is pleased to let you know that you will also receive a £50 retail gift voucher by post. We are also delighted to announce that the price of hospitality season books are frozen for Season 21/22.

The renewal paperwork should be with you shortly. We hope you are able to join us next season and to renew via telephone please call me on 0141 551 4311 or alternately you can scan and email your paperwork to me or post the hard copy to: Hospitality Department, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE. Please note that the renewal deadline is 30 June 2021.

In terms of the ‘hospitality credit’ that we have previously emailed you about, I can confirm that we have applied the same ratio as explained when informing you of the credit due until 31 December 2020, factored in the home Scottish Cup match which could not be provided and, having undertaken a further review, are also offering you an additional credit sum. Your options around this additional credit are to have it added to your overall season hospitality credit, or alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.

We will endeavour to make contact with everyone to discuss the options regarding their credit amounts however due to volume this will take a number of weeks. Therefore should you be in a position to respond to this correspondence directly, we can outline your credit amounts by return email. If you would rather discuss via a call then please let us know when it is suitable for you.

We are encouraged by the recent announcement of crowds at sporting events across Scotland this summer including at Hampden, Murrayfield and on Glasgow Green. Celtic has been at the forefront of the effort to get our supporters back with us and now as we return to normality, we are preparing to welcome you home to Celtic Park as soon as permitted.

We are all looking forward to the new season with optimism and hope to see you back at Celtic Park again, cheering on the team, in the very near future.

Thank you sincerely for your continued support.
AYE THEY HUVV JUST HAD A REVOLVIN DOOR FITTED FUR NEXT SEASON'S STADIUM TOUR!

“We will endeavour to make contact with everyone to discuss the options regarding their credit amounts however due to volume this will take a number of weeks”

So basically they’re emailing to let people calm down, before phoning around to guilt trip them into not taking a refund. Fs

Back