Emerson Hyndman

Kris1872

Official Ticketer
Whats the script with him this season? I see he is still at Bournemouth and not been loaned out to anyone. Also noticed he was an unused Sub in the cup v Birmingham and that's the only sniff he has had at the first team.

Reckon he will feature much or if that at all for them this year or in the youth set up until January then loaned back out?

He is more suited to the game down south, where he will get more time on the ball.. Although still an influential player for us and won't forget the way he took the pass from Tav then had that dig that led to Clint's legendary status among our support.

Whats the script with him this season? I see he is still at Bournemouth and not been loaned out to anyone. Also noticed he was an unused Sub in the cup v Birmingham and that's the only sniff he has had at the first team.

Reckon he will feature much or if that at all for them this year or in the youth set up until January then loaned back out?

Looked a prospect when he first came here but faded into a bit of shitebag in all honesty. Probably better suited to the game down south as Eddie says.

Started off brilliantly with us and embraced the club.
Went backwards helluva quickly though.
I know he wasn't alone and the club, well the team, was in a wee bit of turmoil by then.

He'll be a fringe player at best. I'd be surpsrised if he makes 5 apearances for them between now and Januray and he'll be loaned out again, especially if he wants to try and force his way into the US World Cup squad

I dont think he'll be back at us though

Far to lightweight in my opinion. He has nice touches but when the going gets tough, and it can get very tough I'll take a Hurlock any day.

Don't think the lad has what it takes to make the grade in the EPL. A move abroad or lower league football beckons for him.

He would possibly look better with us now with better players round him, but he looked far too light weight for Scottish Football in the games that require the sleeves to be rolled up. Decent technical player though and I hope it works out for him.

Had some good games for us but was very poor against the mentally challenged midfield in the games he played against them.

Looked at bit intimidated I thought.

I'd have him on loan again in a heartbeat, he's a great link between the frontline, something we currently don't have or are relying on am aging Kenny Miller to do, which he's not very great at.
Yes his performances did dip towards the end of his spell but for large parts of his time on loan he was a cut above everything else we had at our disposal.

I'd have him on loan again in a heartbeat, he's a great link between the frontline, something we currently don't have or are relying on am aging Kenny Miller to do, which he's not very great at.
Yes his performances did dip towards the end of his spell but for large parts of his time on loan he was a cut above everything else we had at our disposal.

I think that's what Pena will hopefully bring to the table mate.

I thought he was really good but faded out a bit towards the end of his time with us , has undoubted talent but needs to strengthen up a bit

Not sure he's quite ready for EPL football but he was a cracking talent and extremely good for us until Pedro came in, then the style etc changed and it didn't suit him at all.

Will forge a good career for himself down south.

thought he was a good player for us, still pisses me of the money that is available to teams like Bournmouth

I thought he was a player, however he was posted missing in 5 1 scum game. Tierney and Sinclair v Tav, Hyndman nowhere in sight. Hiding or doing what he was told by PC, no help to Tav.

I'd take him back up here in January. Add depth to our squad for the second half of the season.

He's got a lot of talent if we're honest. The longer he was up here the more he seemed to be getting dragged down to the level of the rest of our squad.

Back