Emma Dodds Tonight

As far as O’Neil goes the better half and myself have always called him,
”The Wee Priest” the title seems to suit him, a little Creep!

Got to say I’m a bit disappointed in this.

Saw thread titled “Emma Dodds tonight” eagerly clicked it expecting pics of her looking as hot as ever on a night out.

Think she’s a great presenter too :)

O'Neills comments after they showed Maloney scoring in the 1-1 game when he was manager was brilliant he was clearly raging that they showed it

I've no idea how he keeps getting TV gigs. He is a genuine embarrassment and not even good at it.

Even before his mental faculties started going, he always came across as a complete tit. Who can forget his bizarre rant against Ibrahimovic? Or the tangent about Porto diving?

early 40s
She's 41 next month.

Her and DJ were together for six years.

She's now engaged to Becky Morgan, a female golfer from Wales.

I've no idea how he keeps getting TV gigs. He is a genuine embarrassment and not even good at it.

Even before his mental faculties started going, he always came across as a complete tit. Who can forget his bizarre rant against Ibrahimovic? Or the tangent about Porto diving?
He’s an evil and manipulative little cuunt of a scrote.

Can’t stand the fuucker…he’s much 10 times worse than his bastard protege.

If it wasn't an SNP wanker making the observation every person would be agreeing with the OP.

Absolute fact.
If it was a male presenter she wouldn't have even mentioned the 4 seasoned professional footballers discussing the game among themselves (or that they also spent most of the analysis in normal conversation with ED)

20 years ago? What age is Emma. I think it might be a different woman possibly with a similar name

Edit- just googled it. Emma Dodds is 41 almost 30 years younger than big DJ. He would have been 50 and she just 21. I think we can file this under nonsense.
Emma and Becky also live fairly near Loch Lomond which would be quite close to 'home' for her since she was from Arrochar originally. Her time at Radio Clyde is also on her LinkedIn. 100% the same person.

Emma and Becky also live fairly near Loch Lomond which would be quite close to 'home' for her since she was from Arrochar originally. Her time at Radio Clyde is also on her LinkedIn. 100% the same person.
It sounds as if big DJ was with her when he was near 50 and she was only 19. Fair play to the big Man I suppose. Just not something I’d envisaged in my minds eye as possible. Also from this thread chick young seems to have punched above his weight all his days as well ffs. Crazy

Back