Emma Hayes (Chelsea laddies manager)

I'll take pelters for this, but here goes.

I don't think Ally is a good pundit in terms of analysis or insight (i.e. the technical side of the game)

I think that it's his charisma and enthusiasm that makes up for this and that's what has endeared him to so many viewers in this tournament and the last World Cup.
I agree. But I'd rather listen to Ally McCoist being sick than Emma Hayes talking.

Emma Hayes is being lauded in today’s Daily Mail The headline says “Peerless Hayes Raises The Bar For Punditry” ( before anyone says anything, the paper uses capital letters for all the headline.)
Two of the Mail’s reporters praising her to the hilt saying she is taking analysis to a different level.

Emma Hayes is being lauded in today’s Daily Mail The headline says “Peerless Hayes Raises The Bar For Punditry” ( before anyone says anything, the paper uses capital letters for all the headline.)
Two of the Mail’s reporters praising her to the hilt saying she is taking analysis to a different level.
She's certainly taken it to a new level.........of sh1te

Is there a link to this pish or is it only in the actual paper?

Is there a link to this pish or is it only in the actual paper?
I read it in the paper. John McGarry is one of the writers and I think John Greechan is the other. I suspect he's been reading FollowFollow as he makes reference to her being mocked in some quarters for the in-depth-homework she does before games. Mind you he could have read the same "mocking" on any website he looks at.

We are not worthy

Just realised something watching Spain

We’re gonna have her annoying voice spoiling the Belgium Italy game aren’t we. :(

I'll take pelters for this, but here goes.

I don't think Ally is a good pundit in terms of analysis or insight (i.e. the technical side of the game)

I think that it's his charisma and enthusiasm that makes up for this and that's what has endeared him to so many viewers in this tournament and the last World Cup.
The thing about Ally is that he's so earnest it's almost sickening. It's all "That's a fantastic pass, it really is!" & "Absolutely Clive!" Sure, he's enthusiastic and all that but it's a bit wearing. Emma's summarising might be good in a technical sense, but she's doesn't know when the hell to shut up for a wee while. As someone pointed out earlier, she might be trying to overcompensate for the fact that there will be quite a lot of cynicism about her getting the gig.

Back