Emotions When we Score v Them

lesbleusparis

It lasts 20 seconds and 20 days. I see the last milisecond before the goal in slow motion. The net bulges. I think life is not this good and go into denial. It can’t be a score. As my mates are going bananas I’m checking the ref, the linesman. Decide it’s safe and go mental myself. That’s all just 2 secs in. Screaming. More screaming.. Hugging the ugly bastards all around (I’m a good looking bloke) like they are brothers. They are brothers. Ecstasy. Belt out the anthems. Feel sick with nerves until full time. We win. More screams n hugs n singing. Then singing n drinking. A good day. Very good. Replay the goal(s) in my head 1000 times over the week. Smile all week and know it’s good to be a bear. The next week too. WATP.

Never mind the last 5 mins. Cannae see a feckin thing wi tears in my eyes. Trying to message my lad whose serving overseas to let him know. Pure magic. Plenty of loving for the good lady later.

Watched the Dec game at home, when Jack scored I was running around the living room punching the air like a mad man, even the dog started to attack me as he thought I was a threat. Sadly that was the last time this season I have felt this way but I’m hopeful the dog will attack me on Sunday

Used to just go tonto.

Since 2012 my hate for them has really fermented.

I'm normally quite an angry celebrator at the best of times tbh but now a good part of my going tonto is me just roaring a string of constant obscenities at them for a good 30 seconds once the initial jumping about mental bit passes. It's like all the shit we've had to go through pours out me and I let them have it. Whilst everyone is hugging, I'm leaning down into the next row down just so I can get a few inches closer to the filth as I call them all the names under the sun.

Last edited:
Incredible. My wee boy is 7 was at a lot of matches last season then season ticket this season. When Ryan Jack fired in on the 29th I lifted him and everyone around gave him a wee high 5. Just turned round to me and said dad that was the best celebration ever.

Thar second the ball hits the net i look straight at the ref. Dont know why because whoever is around me has usually sent my specs flying and i cant see, then spend the next few seconds not giving a feck i cant see properly. Then get my specs sorted and spend the rest of the game with my stomach like a washing machine. Hard to explain to a non football fan why its the best feeling ever

Been going to these games since 1969. TBH its got to be one of or the greatest feeling in the world and trust me younger bears it never leaves you. The first time I shared it with my son is a memory I will hopefully never forget:))

If you could bottle it you would be a billionaire.

Nothing on this earth comes close to the rush when you see a Rangers player hit the net against them. You see the net bulge then it's just a blur for the next minute or 2.

Jump on the seats/ barrier.

Folk that you say hello to/ make some small talk every other game - hug them like you've just seen a loved one return home after a long time away

The guy that has been getting on your tits the the rest of the season? End up bear hugging them too.

End up next to folk you don't normally sit next to. Then try to fathom how you ended up there and how you'll get back.

Get back, realise your going to have bruises, but fùck it - gonna let they bastards know the score for the next wee while.

Hopefully we will get that on Sunday.

When we scored against them on the 29th I’ll admit it was partly tainted by the thought that we now have to see this out for another hour.

I feared we had scored too early.

The single best feeling in the world. I love Ibrox when we score against them the next 5/10 minutes if we don't concede are f*cking brilliant the whole place erupts.

Used to just go tonto.

Since 2012 my hate for them has really fermented.

I'm normally quite an angry celebrator at the best of times tbh but now a good part of my going tonto is me just roaring a string of constant obscenities at them for a good 30 seconds once the initial jumping about mental bit passes. It's like all the shit we've had to go through pours out me and I let them have it. Whilst everyone is hugging, I'm leaning down into the next row down just so I can get a few inches closer to the filth as I call them all the names under the sun.

This made me laugh....:D:D:D:D

Said it before on here. At the Ryan Jack game on the 29th a bear just down from me on aisle seat leaped into the air celebrating then took a crowd surf attempt into the next section :D lunatic :D

The moment when the final whistle blow against them the last time was just incredible. Was just a moment of sheer elation. A moment to be with friends that you have stood with for years watching defeat after defeat. All the off field issues with the club disappeared for a while, no worries in the world. A moment to think of the Rangers fans who couldn't witness it. A moment of just feeling on top of the world. For our fans over the water who have to live side by side with evil hatred. This was our day. A truly unforgettable day.

The feeling is almost indescribable, even after all these years it’s still there.

I have to admit, I do miss the old days at Parkhead and Hampden (Terracing). When the Gers scored then, ooft! There was nothing like it.

Some buzz!

We really are incredible at times! Unfortunately we as supporters (at home) are even more inconsistent than the players!

Whenever I go tonto for some strange reason I stand on the seat infront of me. Ibrox, Hampden or Parkhead. Bounce straight onto it. No idea why. Did it at FT on the 29th too. Really need to stop that ha!

Back