Emre Can joins Juventus on a free, although 16m paid in commissions

Bonnyloyal

Emre Can has finalised his move to Juventus from Liverpool on a four-year deal.

The 24-year-old Germany international joins the Italian champions on a free transfer.

Gabriele Marcotti Retweeted
James Horncastle‏Verified account @JamesHorncastle 44m44 minutes ago
James Horncastle Retweeted JuventusFC

Worst kept secret in football and latest in a proud tradition of Juventus “freebies” even though there is no such thing as a free transfer. Just the 16m paid in commissions.
1f440.png

never really took to him at Liverpool . I thought when he signed he would have turned out a cracker, but was pretty average for most of his time there I thought,, maybe this move will help him kick on now, I'm sure theres" a player in there somewhere

I believe you are incorrect. I've always rated him.

Seems weird when Juve have Khedeira Matuidi Pjanic and Marchisio though. One of them leaving?

Pjanic rumoured to be going to Barca, Juve also have Bentancur who looks a very tidy player.

I believe you are incorrect. I've always rated him.

Seems weird when Juve have Khedeira Matuidi Pjanic and Marchisio though. One of them leaving?

Marchisio is looking to leave this summer after not many games last year after his knee injury. A.C and Inter being touted as the likely destinations.

After some of the shite we’ve witnessed in recent years I’m astonished any Rangers fan would describe Emre Can as ‘rotten’.:eek::)

I saw him and husband missus at Anfield a couple of days before he was unveiled. I had no clue who he was but he looked like a footballer :p and his GF was stunning. :D:D
As for hos playing skills, I honestly don’t see what the fuss is about.

Back