End of season, who goes?

He smashed it at Berwick a year or so ago, been very impressive at Morton since new year as well. I think he’s ready, just my opinion though, of course.

Seen him a couple of times at Berwick and wasn’t a stand out imo - though he did get lots of mom and awards

Just think we could get mcgrehor mark two loaning him to a spl side

Seen him a couple of times at Berwick and wasn’t a stand out imo - though he did get lots of mom and awards

Just think we could get mcgrehor mark two loaning him to a spl side
Possibly, I’d rather we didn’t splash any cash on players in positions we don’t critically need. Money for fees and wages is going to be tight, literally every penny counts.

How many times had you seen Tav play before he signed? Trust the process mate, he’s here for a reason.

I hadn't ever seen him play but I wasnt claiming he was going to be as good either.

The fact Polster has had next to no game time and hasn't even featured at right back in bounce games suggests to me he wasnt brought in as Tavs replacement.

Lafferty isn't good enough to be our main striker - but he is also far too good to be left on the bench constantly. He needs to go and be the main man somewhere else.

First thoughts -

Lafferty’s been hopeless apart from that Villarreal goal, he also doesnt suit the way we play best, ie on the deck - should definitely go.

McAuley gone, no-brainer

Flanagan has earned another 2 year deal, good cover if he stays lean and keen.

Keep Davis and Defoe.

Grezda, Barasic and Rossiter are 50/50 - all down to how they do in pre-season.

Docherty deserves a chance.

I think Tav will want to stay for the title - no one deserves it more than him.

Thanks but no thanks to Coulibally - the biggest disappointment of the season for me, had umpteen chances.

Candeis, I’d keep as a squad player, playing mainly away from home. Struggles in these wars of attrition at Ibrox

Biggest issue, is obviously Morelos. I don’t envy Gerrard that decision.

Best post I’ve read for ages. Nice one

Defoe signed an 18 month loan deal, so unless he is recalled then he will be staying here.

McAuley, Wallace, Worrall, Coulibaly and Holt will all be leaving.

With Dodoo, Herrera etc it goes without saying they wont be here.

I also think Dorrans, Lafferty, Rossiter and Grezda will be moved on as well, possibly even on loan.

Middleton alongside a lot of our other highly rated youngsters will be loaned out as well.

I agree with all of that. I'd add Barisic to your list of outgoings as well.

Back