England fan dies in Bulgaria

Last edited:
Why don’t we hang fire with the accusations and let’s feel for the guys family. As a club we know what it’s like for fans to go to games and not return home.
Our RSC lost someone to a tragic accident a long time ago going to a game in Germany. It didn’t matter if he had no drink or 10 drinks , he never came home

I'm sure plenty have done stuff they don't normally do on away trips etc. Could be an unfortunate incident or just a daft boy out his tits which I'm sure everyone has been before.

That may well be the case considering the stereotype, but other than the report saying that he was "in a helpless condition" what points to any wrongdoing? A bit of a jump you've made there tbh.

Exactly. To me reading that, "called to attend a man in a helpless condition" sounds like there was nothing they could do to save him, rather than he was out his nut

Not going to judge and also remember how the authorities act on our travels.

Its a real shame someone has died on a football trip in any circumstance.

I'll also keep my judgement until we hear the full story ,this poor lad may have had type 1 diabetes or the like for all we know.
Nobody should go to a game and not return, and his mates are probably blaming themselves for not looking after him.
RIP

Disgraceful comment whilst knowing nothing about the circumstances
As has been said - they have changed the wording in the article/link.

It originally said he was acting "aggressively, raging and threatening". So that is what some of the comments were based on.

Either way, very sad.

As has been said - they have changed the wording in the article/link.

It originally said he was acting "aggressively, raging and threatening". So that is what some of the comments were based on.

Either way, very sad.

So, maybe don't jump in if you're against the tabloids as much as you say.

I’ve edited the op.

Seems they have taken out the rumours from original page.

No matter the build up to it the guys went away to watch football and ended up dead. 32 aswell could have a young family.

RIP

Tragic no matter what religion team country or anything you support. To go follow ur team in Europe and not to come home is unthinkable

best wishes to his family

Back