England game in danger of being abandoned

I don’t know how you can definitely know that there was racist chanting.

There was definite boos when Sterling touched the ball, but there wasn’t definite racist chanting, from what I could hear.

I take it that the booing of Sterling due to the colour of his skin will be deemed as racist chanting?

I don’t know how you can definitely say that there was racist chanting.

There was definite boos when Sterling touched the ball, but there wasn’t definite racist chanting, from what I could hear.

Don't speak Bulgarian myself so no idea. Can only assume somebody has heard something for them to take action. Not just booing

Exactly unless its 100% racist chanting and not just boos it’s a load of fucking shite.

It does seem more pronounced whenever Rashford or Stirling are on the ball. Maybe coincidence, but I don’t think UEFA will take that view

England should walk off, infact looks like there fans are walking off no need atall

The alternative to there being any racist chanting is that the England players are happy to abandon a game where they are pumping Hungary for shits and giggles.

The Bulgarians fans are idiots here. They are getting beat already so they will continue until the game is stopped.

Back