England game in danger of being abandoned

Did you see the Nazi salutes? Along with other white supremacist signs.
The monkey chants were audible on the TV broadcast.
I'm disgusted by the whole thing
Just a shame England didn't stick a few more past them.

Yes.

I was simply responding to the poster who was making excuses for them.

Typical of these Eastern euro trash
Jeez...that statement will blow a few virtue signalling minds. Can you be racist against racists?
On the subject of the Bulgarian fans behaviour, it's absolutely disgusting but looked to be a fair minority (although still far too many). Glad to see the Bulgarian number 10 over telling the fans to screw the nut.

Also, as disgusting as this is, you'd love to see Sterling, Rashford and whoever else rack up hat-tricks and make this a cricket score that the racists will remember for a long time.
The players handled it very well and said plenty by their actions on the pitch. Well done to them.

The pictures of those Bulgarians was disgusting.How do you get rid of it im not convinced abandoning a game will stop those responsible as they surely cant be real football fans if they continue doing it even after part of their ground was closed already.

The vulgar bulgars have settled intae jimmy krankies govanhill but they'll be safe coz theyll vote for her nasti natsi party.

Last edited:
This is what bursts my head with UEFA’s sanctions against us. It’s night and day the comparison between what has been heard at our games and these full blown racists.

Yet in UEFA’s book, it’s all the same.
On the same note you can see how horrendous it is for our club and support for our club being listed in exactly the same breath as fans doing this.

Saw the horrendous racist abuse from this game on twitter and thought I'd logon here to see what people are saying.

I can't believe the first page of this thread has people questioning if it was infact racist abuse being dished out to Sterling and co.

Some absolute roasters on here honesty.

I know that governing bodies prioritise discrimination above any other forms of bad behaviour.

Do punters think that racist chanting is worse than hooliganism / crowd violence?

Why did the scumbags walk out after the second stoppage? Were they told to get out by the authorities? Seemed odd they all just decided to leave.

Exactly unless its 100% racist chanting and not just boos it’s a load of fucking shite.

The whole thing is ridiculous.
Uefa and Fifa are digging a hole for themselves that they wont be able to get out of. Empty stadiums, deducting points, stopping games, throwing teams out of competitions, banning clubs altogether? Where does it stop?

Last edited:
Don't really see how tonight was some great victory like Ian Wright was suggesting. I watched a bit of the first half back and the first PA announcement just seemed to rile the bastards up and make the chanting worse. If that group with the black jackets on hadn't have left, seemingly by their own accord, I dread to think how bad it would've got.
I agree mate, if that group hadn't left the stadium the game would've ended up being abandoned, and i don't think anyone forced them to leave

I know that governing bodies prioritise discrimination above any other forms of bad behaviour.

Do punters think that racist chanting is worse than hooliganism / crowd violence?
I don't think it's worse but just as bad. I do think there is a bit of an overlap with the hooliganism and the racist chanting though so maybe tackling one in turn tackles the other.

Money at the end of the day though is what influences everything and the reality is that the odd nutter chucking something at a fan or getting on the pitch can be airbrushed away as an isolated incident. Sponsors however will not go near anything that appears to turn a blind eye to racism hence the zero tolerance.

The whole thing is ridiculous.
Uefa and Fifa are digging a hole for themselves that they wont be able to get out of. Empty stadiums, deducting points, stopping games, throwing teams out of competitions, banning clubs altogether? Where does it stop?
It stops with the eradication of racist chanting in stadiums. Or at least that's the aim. There has to be zero tolerance to it.

It stops with the eradication of racist chanting in stadiums. Or at least that's the aim. There has to be zero tolerance to it.

Fine sentiment but I doubt it will end there. We've already been found guilty of racist chanting twice and next time its a full stadium closure. I cant remember the last time I heard any racist chanting at Ibrox.

I've never been angrier watching my national side completely dominate another team.

What the Bulgarians did was fucking disgraceful.

"Oh, its to be expected" is not an acceptable response.

Nazi salutes & monkey noises throughout the game aimed exclusively at the black players.

Despicable.

Thankfully the fans out there rallied around the players and let them know the had their full backing and both Rashford and Sterling got on the score-sheet.

Mostly I'm pissed off that Tyrone Mings, a player who came from being released by two decent academies and through seasons in non-league football to Premier League football this season, had his quality debut performance in a 6-0 dominant away victory completely nullified by this.

ITV just showed Sterling getting monkey chants directed at him.

Time to hold your hands up.
Ahh that's different I initially read booing. I watched the 1st half couldn't say I noticed. I'm not racist in the slightest btw fwiw.

What colour?
giphy.gif

Wait till this shit storm starts here with irish players and ex Celtic players getting booed. They Tim's will jump all over it

THIS is exactly why the mentally challengeds stopped banging on about sectarianism in Scotland and started citing anti-Irish racism. They knew it would give them "a bigger bang for their buck" in their own driven agenda once UEFA eventually and expectedly decided to come down hard on racism.
Our "we'll sing what we want" brigade need to take heed.

Barry Glendenning having a bit of a 'mare on Twitter tonight. Any excuse to have a go at English fans, trying to equate a few drunken idiots in the England support with racist abuse from the stands from Bulgarian fans...

False Equivalence has always been the bheasts favourite trick. Second favourite is whataboutery.

I've never been angrier watching my national side completely dominate another team.

What the Bulgarians did was fucking disgraceful.

"Oh, its to be expected" is not an acceptable response.

Nazi salutes & monkey noises throughout the game aimed exclusively at the black players.

Despicable.

Thankfully the fans out there rallied around the players and let them know the had their full backing and both Rashford and Sterling got on the score-sheet.

Mostly I'm pissed off that Tyrone Mings, a player who came from being released by two decent academies and through seasons in non-league football to Premier League football this season, had his quality debut performance in a 6-0 dominant away victory completely nullified by this.
Mings in his interview post game did himself proud. Never dwelled on what happened with the racist attacks despite being constantly goaded by the woman interviewer. Came across a level headed and articulate big guy.

Back