England v Germany

I like how Germany have bled some youngsters to get experience, England playing the same team and formation that clearly isn’t working that will near enough start the WC

This game is absolutely honking. England strip is a belter. That England brass band is the most annoying thing in world football. Southgate will leave after the world cup.

Yep - I hate international football.

Haven't watched one second of any game during this break. I have absolutely no interest.

I will watch the actual tournaments, but simply cannot do games outwith that. Mind-numbing.
clearly not or you wouldn’t be commenting on this thread. :D

Montenegro v Finland

0-0 after half an hour, but Montenegro have 5 bookings and a sending off and have made 3 subs :D something off about that

It's like an end of season game where one of the teams has nothing to play for and the other is already relegated.

I’d do the conga if they announced it was an 8 team Euros and only qualifying group winners made it. Far too diluted now. Serbia and Turkey in qualifying would be welcome as well, different away trips finally.

Yep - I hate international football.

Haven't watched one second of any game during this break. I have absolutely no interest.

I will watch the actual tournaments, but simply cannot do games outwith that. Mind-numbing.
Am the same, although I doubt I'll go out my way to watch any WC games either

Atmosphere sounds similar to that of a taxi rank after a shite night out in the toon
English crowds used to be great in 80/early 90s but it’s now taken over by the haves. The average punter has been forced out over the last 20 years. I actually read online that some EPL clubs only do half capacity season books the rest get sold at massively increased prices to the tourists

Unless every adult has £50 on their team most friendlies or this crap will be like that.
I'm assuming this isn't a friendly, however, I don't understand the point of this Nations League thing.

This Nations League pish really is a waste of time.

A draw for Scotland tomorrow and we are Second seeds in the qualifying draw for Euro 2024 and the guarantee of a play-off place if not progressing automatically. That is why back-to-back victories over Ukraine and Ireland are not a waste of time. I personally don’t enjoy international football but these tournaments are important for nations our size.

I'm assuming this isn't a friendly, however, I don't understand the point of this Nations League thing.
It’s as good as right now.

It’s ran it’s course, didn’t mind it to start with. I also didn’t mind a 24 team Euros but now I’m bored to pieces with it all. Speaking as someone who goes England home and away, I’m utterly drained by these matches - mean nothing and no bite. Munich in June was like an exhibition.

Basically so that there are no friendlies and every game has “meaning”. In reality just a way for diddy countries to have more hope of qualifying for big tournaments.
Cheers, so with a view to qualification of what, the Euros? England are sitting last place in this group, presumably this doesn't matter? Nae clue :D

Back