England v Germany

I actually think Pope is that best all round keeper England have, but when did they last have a truly world class keeper? Shilton?

Quite a while ago when you consider they’ve had world class players in literally every other position.

Neither of these two will be anywhere near winning the World Cup.

Germany still have some players to bring in, there was a lot of depth players out there tonight. They gave a debut to some guy from Southampton, think he just got a callup because he was local.

Germany still have some players to bring in, there was a lot of depth players out there tonight. They gave a debut to some guy from Southampton, think he just got a callup because he was local.
Totally but they've been pretty poor all nations league, with the exception of the win over Italy.

Watch the channel 4 presenters spin this as if England are improving..
Sorry but they may get out the groups stage but are going no further.. defence is a mess
Wales and USA will be tough. Tricky games cos they'll be expected to pump them but both could be hard to break down.

McGuire has to be dropped, he has options in Tomori or even Cody is a much better CH.
Also should be thinking about Ramsdale between the sticks.

How are Brazil and Argentina these days? How are Uruguay? I defintley fancy a South American team for this World Cup

Ffs Gareth you’re talking like this is your first rodeo and the core of your team haven’t been at multiple major tournaments. Exposed to pressure? Bore off

Bellingham, if I was Liverpool I’d break the bank to sign him, what a talent at such a young age. If he stays injury free he’ll should have a fantastic career.
Liverpool won’t break the bank, his fee will only go up after the World Cup. Feel like they’ve missed the boat

Decent second half, I thought England should have won it. Central defence and keeper positions must be giving Southgate sleepless nights.
Stones is way better than McGuire. Miles.

The Arsenal keeper maybe worth a shot. Pope usually decent. Pick Pickford to return.

England are pretty shit and I believe its the boring managers tactics.

Back