England v Germany

It's weird that a couple of years ago you'd say Germany and France look as if they have squads capable of wiping the floor for years to come. International football changes quickly I suppose. Don't think any European teams are really great atm.

That was a cracking match. Surely England should play a more offensive match as that is where their strength lies. Germany lose their organisation at 2-0, don't see them as a WC threat. France for me, they can rise to the occasion.

That was a cracking match. Surely England should play a more offensive match as that is where their strength lies. Germany lose their organisation at 2-0, don't see them as a WC threat. France for me, they can rise to the occasion.
Aye, any tactic that keeps Harry Maguire out of the action.

Did Man U really pay £80M for that?

Too many tourist fans.

Normal working class fans have been priced out of it.
To be fair it was £25 tonight if you were in EnglandFans, which is £75/£55 every two years. It’s a Monday night as well but seemed to be a lot of kids.

Not really sure how much better you expect for something like this? They also can’t change it to Saturday 3pm for example. Surely nobody is daft enough to think a dead rubber like this will be electric?

So the krauts stormed the green man wembley tonight , in disguise they arrived almost unnoticed and stared battering cunts in gumsheilds and good boxing skills.
They were eventually chased down empire way by lads for Coventry and Carlsile.
Horrible mannshaft wankers.

To be fair it was £25 tonight if you were in EnglandFans, which is £75/£55 every two years. It’s a Monday night as well but seemed to be a lot of kids.

Not really sure how much better you expect for something like this? They also can’t change it to Saturday 3pm for example. Surely nobody is daft enough to think a dead rubber like this will be electric?
Kicked off in green man didn't it shagger

Like much of modern football, England is a team that “could” be good and entertaining.
But by default they are cautious and afraid to open up.
Too many teams focused on keeping the zero (yuck)

Would you expect Brazil v Argentina friendly in the Maracanã, in the last game before the World Cup Finals to have an electric atmosphere?
England v Germany is one of the historic and great sporting rivalries. Not anymore

Would you expect Brazil v Argentina friendly in the Maracanã, in the last game before the World Cup Finals to have an electric atmosphere?
England v Germany is one of the historic and great sporting rivalries. Not anymore
No I wouldn’t in something like this, that fixture has became the most tourist friendly international match in the last 10 years - you’ll obviously know all the locations it’s been played at in that period?

Like I’ve said a few times over the last few days in Munich it was more like an exhibition on the pitch and in the stands. The bite has gone out of a lot of international matches and supports now for these matches that are basically friendlies, granted you’ll still get a certain type of fan thinking we are still at war with Germany but for many there needs to be something at stake on the pitch for the rivalry to really get going.

Last edited:
Who thinks that?
Plenty of people pop up saying something along the lines of “England are only that price in the UK” from people on here to even that Pougatch plonker who said it on national tv during the euros, trust me you will hear it again in the next few months.

Kicked off in green man didn't it shagger
No idea what happened, I wasn’t there - just seen the same shite I expect you did on Football Away Days or whatever. I’ll hear soon enough though if some Carlisle lads were involved like you say.

I can't believe England are going in to this World Cup with Southgate still in charge. He's absolutely clueless.

Good for us though as they have genuinely no chance at winning this World Cup.

Fair play, good advice need to drive in a few hours .
Sorry about the "sober up" comment guv.
I didn't read your post properly.
I understand it would have been a scary experience.
I will endeavour to read properly in the future before diving in with catty comments.

Sorry about the "sober up" comment guv.
I didn't read your post properly.
I understand it would have been a scary experience.
I will endeavour to read properly in the future before diving in with catty comments.

It's ok mate - They were just hitting everyone and when our numbers of guys that were prepared to fight came forward they got charged out of there.

They were all physically fit and clearly had some combat training. It'll happen more and more often these kind of firms seem to be all over Europe now. Not just eastern Europe.

It's ok mate - They were just hitting everyone and when our numbers of guys that were prepared to fight came forward they got charged out of there.

They were all physically fit and clearly had some combat training. It'll happen more and more often these kind of firms seem to be all over Europe now. Not just eastern Europe.
Its time the cops battered 7 shades of sh1te out of these morons. Then hold them in remand for a few months before getting sentenced to a couple of years in prison.

Its time the cops battered 7 shades of sh1te out of these morons. Then hold them in remand for a few months before getting sentenced to a couple of years in prison.

That would be good justice. Lock them up somewhere where they can't pick and choose their fights.

So the krauts stormed the green man wembley tonight , in disguise they arrived almost unnoticed and stared battering cunts in gumsheilds and good boxing skills.
They were eventually chased down empire way by lads for Coventry and Carlsile.
Horrible mannshaft wankers.

German lad sent me this earlier:

According to the press report: Sebastian Reiche is in custody in London. He is accused of attacking around 100 hooligans in an English pub before the England-Germany football match. Rich now faces imprisonment. He is a known Nazi from #Dresden

I have heard it was LOK Leipzig, Dynamo Dresden and Chemnitz who were the core of the bother that day.

German lad sent me this earlier:

According to the press report: Sebastian Reiche is in custody in London. He is accused of attacking around 100 hooligans in an English pub before the England-Germany football match. Rich now faces imprisonment. He is a known Nazi from #Dresden

I have heard it was LOK Leipzig, Dynamo Dresden and Chemnitz who were the core of the bother that day
Good intel. He could have been one of the unlucky ones that got chased down and beaten at the bottom of green man hill/empire way if he was caught. By then most of the Germans had ran over to wembley park shopping bit.

Why do the papers brand every fan in the pub as a hooligan though, heaven forbid you fight back and defend yourself.

Stirring it up for Euro 2024

Back