England v Kosovo

Thommo2006

Had a tenner on the sky boost Kane to score assist by sterling 6/1. That's my interest in international football done

Kilwinnin Bluenose

This has always been England's downfall in big tournaments, 4 games against Russia and Belgium would have been far better preparation. Will never happen though the seeding always protects the big sides, unless you make a Roger Hunt of it like Italy/Netherlands in the past
It should be a completely open draw. Yes you'll get some awful groups but it should throw up some surprises every now and then.

cloodie

Own goal looked an absolute shocker but watching the replay there it was heading to the keepers foot and he pulled it out of the way. Got a bit of sympathy for the lad who stuck it away now.

dh1963

As an aside, Tyldesley and Hoddle are patronising Kosovo to a level they usually reserve for African teams in the World Cup
I turned the sound off after they compared Kosovo scoring early on to when San Marino did it to England.

buffalosoldier

That Kosovo keeper is one of the worst I've ever seen. How the %^*& is he at Manchester City?? His shot stopping is shocking, his positioning is non existent, his reactions are so fuckin slow.

Arminius

Official Ticketer
5-1.

Kosovo bringing this on themselves now. Don’t get me wrong, I love that they are trying to give it a go and get forward, but they are so open it’s ridiculous.

SDF

I'd imagine those in the studio will also patronise plucky Kosovo before Roy Keane cruelly savages them for naivety and inability to learn from mistakes.