England v Kosovo

Thank god I walked out the bookies rather than putting then England, France, Serbia and Portugal to win to nil coupon on. I’d barely have got out before it would have been down!

Kosovo look a tidy side.

They were saying pre match they’re unbeaten in their previous 15 matches? since UEFA admitted them. Not sure about the quality of opposition.

Anyway, sitting 2nd in the group so far so they won’t be pish, that’s for sure.

Edit. And right on cue, some pish defending and its 2-1 England. LOL

It looks good, but watch next time there's a long pass across the ground, water pissing up in the air, the ball slows right down and ends up about 5yard short. At least in the middle 3rd anyway
I think you need a new telly mate

Pishing myself at Tyldesley trying to talk down the teams Kosovo have played. Has he not seen the shite England get drawn against in every single qualifying group?
This has always been England's downfall in big tournaments, 4 games against Russia and Belgium would have been far better preparation. Will never happen though the seeding always protects the big sides, unless you make a Roger Hunt of it like Italy/Netherlands in the past

Had a tenner on the sky boost Kane to score assist by sterling 6/1. That's my interest in international football done

This has always been England's downfall in big tournaments, 4 games against Russia and Belgium would have been far better preparation. Will never happen though the seeding always protects the big sides, unless you make a Roger Hunt of it like Italy/Netherlands in the past
It should be a completely open draw. Yes you'll get some awful groups but it should throw up some surprises every now and then.

Own goal looked an absolute shocker but watching the replay there it was heading to the keepers foot and he pulled it out of the way. Got a bit of sympathy for the lad who stuck it away now.

As an aside, Tyldesley and Hoddle are patronising Kosovo to a level they usually reserve for African teams in the World Cup

I turned the sound off after they compared Kosovo scoring early on to when San Marino did it to England.

Back