England v Kosovo

That Kosovo keeper is one of the worst I've ever seen. How the %^*& is he at Manchester City?? His shot stopping is shocking, his positioning is non existent, his reactions are so fuckin slow.

5-1.

Kosovo bringing this on themselves now. Don’t get me wrong, I love that they are trying to give it a go and get forward, but they are so open it’s ridiculous.

I'd imagine those in the studio will also patronise plucky Kosovo before Roy Keane cruelly savages them for naivety and inability to learn from mistakes.

As an aside, Tyldesley and Hoddle are patronising Kosovo to a level they usually reserve for African teams in the World Cup

:D :D

Hoddle has said “open” so many times I’m sure he’s got a bet on at the pub.

England have been great to watch under Southgate the last couple of years.

He really does deserve credit for turning them
into something resembling an actual team.

Don’t get me wrong, theyll get deep into the next tournament, come up against an organised and talented team then stand about staring forlornly at one another.
Until then, fair play to them.

Kosovo are better than most of the dross England face though, they'll beat the sort of teams who go to Wembley hoping for a draw with 10 men behind the ball

think they were 15 unbeaten before tonight? something like that. England will rip apart most teams with the confidence their players (especially upfront) have

Back