England v Kosovo

Unlucky.

Missed a fair bit of this watching Aribo second half but this has been a great watch. Saw all of the first half plus the last 10 mins or so of this.

Really good game

Kosovo are a breath of fresh air. I didn’t even realise they were an international side until I saw some of their game against the Czech on Saturday.

They've been a team for 3 years. They already look like they can beat Scotland.

Great first 70 minutes but there’s something really horrible about watching a side just professionally grind out the last 20 mins of a game.

I feel like if I ever see Ben Chilwell again in my life it will be too soon.

That was a great watch. Kosovo are brilliant to watch the centre forward and left back we’re superb.
Also the midfielder that the brought on as second half sub, plays in Sweden I think. A player we should be showing an interest in.

That was a great watch. Kosovo are brilliant to watch the centre forward and left back we’re superb.
Also the midfielder that the brought on as second half sub, plays in Sweden I think. A player we should be showing an interest in.

Based on that or have you seen him before?

Thought he was lucky not to see red for the tackle on Mount

Declan Rice is massively overrated.

One of those players that thinks retaining possession by dinking short passes sideways and backwards makes you something special and a midfield general. Looks to have serious issues with his fitness as well as he was blowing out of his arse with 30 minutes left alongside Henderson and Barkley.

That midfield is mediocre at best and the defence is still a bit of a bomb scare that will be shown up anytime they come against any real quality team.

As a front three Sancho, Sterling and Kane are as good as there is, and all of them are young enough to get even better. People will say rightly or wrongly that it was only Bulgaria and Kosovo, but Sterling is now looking a player that's as good as anyone outside of Messi and Ronaldo. To think that with a full strength England squad they'll have the likes of Rashford and Hudson-Odoi to bring off the bench... Jesus.

They are dog shit at the back, granted, but I think their strongest defence would include Gomez and Wan-Bissaka, neither who played for them last night. Someone mentioned about their midfield being mediocre and while that's the case now, you have to consider that they have a pool to choose from that also includes Winks, Loftus-Cheek, Maddison, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Foden. If you can't get a good midfield three from those then you're doing something drastically wrong.

As Scots we don't like it and may not be man enough to admit it in some cases, but England are clearly going to be a force in the coming years, and you have to take your hat off to the job that Southgate has done and is doing for them.

One of those players that thinks retaining possession by dinking short passes sideways and backwards makes you something special and a midfield general. Looks to have serious issues with his fitness as well as he was blowing out of his arse with 30 minutes left alongside Henderson and Barkley.

That midfield is mediocre at best and the defence is still a bit of a bomb scare that will be shown up anytime they come against any real quality team.

Haven't they beaten Spain and Croatia in the last 12 months? Sorry, but you're talking absolute pish.

Back