• England win by 3 goals

Votes: 314 32.2%
  • England win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 206 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it will be a drubbing, England will take their foot off the gas after they go 2 up. Can’t see Scotland scoring, not with the team that Clarke will put out. I’ll say 3-0 England.

Depends, if Clark picks the same starting 11 as last time, England will score 3 or 4.

If Clark is adventurous and we catch England off guard, we could get a score draw.

3-1 to England for me. Scotland always seem to play better against far superior teams, so you never know, but probably, most likely 3-1 England.

On tuesday i would have said 5-0 england but as the excitement and hope builds.. 1-0 Scotland with a late winner from Hanley

Think we will keep them out for the first 30 mins or so then they will score. Then get another in the second half. 2-0 England.

2-0 to England. They have players that are sitting at home that would be miles better than what Scotland have right now. Such an embarrassment of riches to choose from for Gareth Southgate

England by 2. They'll take an early lead and manage the game out. They don't need to horse us, so will take Kane/ Foden etc off once the game is finished.

We haven't a chance in hell!

Can't see England scoring any less than 3 goals.

I'll go for 3-0 England. Maybe 4.

Would imagine England will have the game wrapped up by half time and will make quite a few subs in the second half.

This is Rangers v Partick Thistle stuff.

Can’t see Scotland keeping it below 3 so I’ll go for 4 .
Hope I’m wrong but just calling it as I see it.

I expect England to score a minimum of 3 but it wouldn't surprise me if they scored more. And it's difficult to see Scotland score at all, but you never know. I live in England so this could be a bit uncomfortable (not that I bother with Scotland but no one believes me!).

If the jakeball quits and a
change of at least 5 players completely different tactics .
There's a chance of losing 2-0

We should just have a go and look to score the first goal give them a fright and maybe even get a result that changes the campaign.

A win would be fantastic for the players and manager, it would change a lot of views on Clarke .... i have a bad feeling we will be even more nervous right enough as Czech game was such a total balls up... so my bet id say 1-0 England which will allow us to start all the braveheart stuff say we were so close. Clarke might even accept a narrow defeat.

Bet the odds are terrible on 1-0.

I hope they go on to win it i dont think England are that great.

3-0 England but one of those "3-0 going on 6-0" types rather than a "it's 3-0 but it flatters them".

Pumping based on bookies (you never see a poor one and they're quite sure); terrible manager (you'd need genuine shock re tactics and line up); away from home.

I expect England to score a minimum of 3 but it wouldn't surprise me if they scored more. And it's difficult to see Scotland score at all, but you never know. I live in England so this could be a bit uncomfortable (not that I bother with Scotland but no one believes me!).
I'm the same mate. Live in England and everyone keeps going on about how much I must be 'up' for this game. When I tell them I don't give a f.uck about Scotland they struggle to believe me.

I'll go for a bold prediction, think Scotland will win. Obviously based on nothing other than a hunch.

England will go two or three up then manage the game out with multiple substitutions to protect key players.

Why risk anything against a team that, didn't so much qualify for this competition, but staggered and stumbled into it like a drunk making his way home on a Saturday night. They eventually got there, but are now suffering the sobering fear of reality.

I said before the Czech Republic game that I didn't expect Scotland to score a goal in the tournament, as their strikers and midfielders are poor.

Nothing in the first game has made me change my mind.

3-0 England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back