• England win by 3 goals

Votes: 314 32.2%
  • England win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 206 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be 2-0 England. The weather and Scotland’s set up will make for a stodgy game. 2 late goals for England.

Are they going to split the coverage and have different build up for STV and ITV or is it going to be a single broadcast with a split panel.

I’m a bit scared. I wanted a Czech win v Scotland and was barred from the thread, as a result. Lol.

4-0 The England. Easy choice for me, being English.

I think it will be closer than some think watching England against Croatia I was not that impressed.

Clarkes and fuckwit but then again Southgates never a manager either.

I think it will be closer than some think watching England against Croatia I was not that impressed.

Clarkes and fuckwit but then again Southgates never a manager either.
I wasn't that impressed with the Czechs yet they still turned us over at home quite easily in the end

Hard to predict until you see the line up.

If he goes with the same flops as Monday, even with Tierney included, England will win by however many they want.

1-1

The signs are all there.

Over-confident and over-rated England who should win very comfortably against journeymen and underdogs.

England should still have enough not to lose but this will be treated like 1967 by the media and the SNP.

Hard to see Scotland getting anything other than a beating but I'm not voting because I want Scotland to win. I can't vote for Scotland to win because they won't.

Play Adams up top, Patterson/Gilmour - a young positive, attack minded team and we get a draw an absolute outside chance of snatching a win? Who knows.

Unfortunately it will be the same faces and a 4-0 pumping.

If we had a manager that could pick a team on ability Scotland might be in with a chance of sneaking a 1-0 but as it is with the requirements of at least one token Celtic player then it'll be a hammering, if we lose by less than 3 I think we could regard that as a success.

My guess is Forrest and Mcgregor will be in the starting 11 for this one.

Absolutely thrashed and embarrassed, I’m afraid.
All the hype drained but they’ll be prepared and positive for the last game, which they’ll also lose. They’ve been letting me down since the first major competition I remember. Some good players but Clarke is no more than an assistant coach in my eyes. Couldn’t pick his *rse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back