• England win by 3 goals

Votes: 314 32.2%
  • England win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 206 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 England. Dikes booked for elbow to someones face. Marshall losing a soft goal(nutmeg) odonnell getting ripped up for arse paper. sporran legion of racist bigotry booing our National Anthem,which strangely enough is also theirs although they are fannies and we are not:)):)):))

I'm the same mate. Live in England and everyone keeps going on about how much I must be 'up' for this game. When I tell them I don't give a f.uck about Scotland they struggle to believe me.

I get it all the time when Scotland lose mate. "You must be gutted with that" and all sorts. When I tell them I don't give a flying feck about the national team and never really have they think it's all bravado and I'm just saying it to stem the slaggings. They don't get the Rangers-SFA-Tartan Army fall-out at all.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see Scotland getting arses felt big time tomorrow. The performance against the Czechs was typically Scottish, a lot of gutsy headless chickening, blood and guts, but no real creativity or end product.

They are both shite so it’ll be by the odd goal.

France or Italy for me will win it based on what I’ve seen so far.

England by 2 goals at least. I thought Clarke got a lot wrong v the Czech.
I don't have a lot of confidence in him changing it until it's too late.

Scotland are 19/2 with Sky bet. They will get scudded. I’m going England -2 goals. Printing money ;)

I envisage a spirited and good performance by half the Scotland team, only for them to be let down by poor performances and howlers from the less talented half.

So O’Donnell to have a nightmare, Marshal to let in howler, maybe two, Christie to continue to shoot from distance into row Z and Dykes to not win a header or hold a ball up all game.

I think England will be 3 up at half time and then add at least one more in the second half. We’ll get a twenty minute period in the second half where they let us have the ball, it won’t come to much but we will miss a sitter.

I hope for something more like the performance back at Hampden but I just can’t realistically see it. Even though I admit I’m biased, Clarke won’t play Patterson or Gilmore, but even then, we miss Jack too much in the middle.

I hope I’m wrong. I’ll be over the moon if I am.

The nation is about to be shown just why Steve Clarke's last job before Scotland was at Kilmarnock.

I hope I'm wrong but foresee an embarrassment with England winning by 3 clear goals and their goalkeeper not having a save to make.

These games are always tighter than they really should be on paper.

Only one game in the last 20 has been won by 3 or more goals.

I think England will win it by one.

Reckon the only change to the team will be Adams for Christie.

3-0 England and Clarke will be blinded by his loyalty to certain players.

I struggle to see where Scotland will get a goal from, England are nowhere near the level of Italy or France etc but they are a considerable level above the Czechs who made Scotland look amateur, fully expecting Clarke to go with the same tactics and the same starting 11... 2 or 3 nil going on 5 or 6 depending on what England turns up.

Not a very positive poll.

Win/Draw or Lose by x number of goals
How about Scotland win by x number of goals?

Okay, I'm living in cloud cuckoo land B-D B-D

Is there a price for Scotland to end up with zero points and goals for the entire tournament?

England minus 3 was 8/1 on skybet when I checked yesterday. Given odonnell is likely going to play it looks like a good punt

I’ve went for 3 goals for England to be kind. I would love to see an absolute annihilation as long as no Rangers players are involved.

Wish I’d stuck a bet on them getting humped in all 3 games. Like printing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back