• England win by 3 goals

Votes: 314 32.2%
  • England win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 206 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see Scotland scoring a goal in this tournament, I also think it will be 3-0 or 4-0 tomorrow with a complete humiliation, would be nice to see Scotland do something but I am a realist.

I can see the Scotland team swarming England for 20 minutes, England then make some tactical tweaks to stop any sort of threat from Scotland side and use it as a platform to build from.

England to get the first goal 35-40 minutes in, probably from a poorly defended set-piece.

Second half starts with the same swarm of Scotland players as the first half. England counter and get the second goal and then they coast to a 2-0 victory.

Same as the Old Firm in January, but with more clinical finishing from England.

I have a very specific prediction here - 3-2 England. This screams glorious failure. Scotland will be 2-1 up and find a way to lose.

If England went for it they could scud Scotland but I think they'll go two up then see out the match

England aren't brilliant but they have the class to destroy this Scotland team under Clark. COuld be 5-0 before they take their foot off the gas

This will be a scoosh case for England.

4 or 5 nil. That's if they put the foot on the gas.

Probably take it easy, not to embarrass us and win 2-0.

That's the reality of it I'm afraid.

I can see the Scotland team swarming England for 20 minutes, England then make some tactical tweaks to stop any sort of threat from Scotland side and use it as a platform to build from.

England to get the first goal 35-40 minutes in, probably from a poorly defended set-piece.

Second half starts with the same swarm of Scotland players as the first half. England counter and get the second goal and then they coast to a 2-0 victory.

Scotland won't be swarming anybody. Clarke will have a heart attack if we commit anymore than 5 or 6 bodies into an attack.

If Scotland win it's a backs against the wall display with a goal from a set piece or a pen.

depends on Englands mood and who Southgate picks
if he goes for it and they are up for it, could be a tanking
if not, a slender 1-0 or 2-0 win

At least 3 to England without Scotland scoring, hope I'm wrong and Scottish, No voting, Gers fans get a goal to cheer :))

I'd rather Scotland won if pushed but I won't be up nor down either way in all honesty.

Someone is missing the game

E4GomWOWUAALnV2

What we're all forgetting is England have a really shit manager too, it'll be closer than a lot expect.
England will win absolutely nothing under Southgate.

I want us to win obviously, but If we lose tomorrow which in all likelihood is what will happen I hope its a proper proper battering, 5-0+ kind of stuff. Its the only result that will *maybe* make the fuckwit Scottish media and footballing authorities get the knives out for our prehistoric attitude and defeatist mindset in this sport, because the sum of their ambition seems to be looking decent against England.

Think Scotland would struggle to win if they were allowed to bring on an extra player every 15 mins but hope i'm wrong.

If the alky starts McLaughlin/Gordon, Tierney, Patterson, Gilmour and Adams, a decent performance could be on the cards, even if we don't win. If he digs his heels in and persists with the same shite, then its not worth thinking about. Sterling or Foden up against O'Donnell :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think it will be a comfortable England win but if they go 2 up the foot will come off the gas & they will get their key players some rest, so not a drubbing.

I hope I'm wrong

Hope I’m wrong but I reckon it’ll be 2-0 England.

Scotland will give us hope no doubt and then it’ll be taken away from us.

Right up for it though, can’t wait.

I thought if Scotland had got some sort of result against the Czechs then they might have got something here but now I'm going with 3-0 England

So, exactly what the Czechs did, you could see it coming in game #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back