• England win by 3 goals

Votes: 314 32.2%
  • England win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 206 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anything other than a comfortable England win.

Scotland might be able to contain them in spells but don't see them having enough up top to trouble.

Someone is missing the game

E4GomWOWUAALnV2
That's Mark Magoo is it not ?.

England winning by 3 especially if Clarke continues with his baffling team selections and determination to exclude proven talent.

England 4 - Scotland 0 and Clarke will asking for a bag of cans at fulltime and tell the media it was a positive performance

Or to be particularly cruel Scotland to score first to get their hopes up then England hammer them

2-1 for England, but i have a feeling Scotland will score first and lose to a late goal
Glorious failure again

I have 3-0 England on my score predictions from before a ball was kicked and I’ll stick with that. Sadly.

1 0 scotland.

All logic says England have the better players, better manager on home turf but I'm in a good mood today done some charitable deeds for others and hope God repays me haha

Can’t see Scotland scoring with the lack of quality throughout the team, so it’s a matter of what England turns up, one that grinds out a 2-0 win or one where they all play to form and score a barrow load.

I can see the Scotland team swarming England for 20 minutes, England then make some tactical tweaks to stop any sort of threat from Scotland side and use it as a platform to build from.

England to get the first goal 35-40 minutes in, probably from a poorly defended set-piece.

Second half starts with the same swarm of Scotland players as the first half. England counter and get the second goal and then they coast to a 2-0 victory.

Same as the Old Firm in January, but with more clinical finishing from England.

Saw the same scenario in the whizzer & chips years ago in jack of united and Jimmy of city.

That's where YOU got it fae, Right ?.

The scoreline will make Clarke look so bad, he might just qualify for a job at the theatre of screams. Watch your back Angie

2-0 England . Are Scotland out if they lose tomorrow . Would be annoying when I have tickets for Croatia game if it’s utterly meaningless

Shitting it in the first game only to put in a performance against the big team is mid table SPL patter. So hopefully England slaughter Scotland by 3 goals.

Genuinely feel if England really get at the Scotland defence, it could be anything. If they want to win by 3 or 4, then they will.

Went for England by 2 but if England turn up I fear it could be a 4 or 5 nil effort.

More will be revealed tomorrow….

2-0 England in a cruise control. We'll miss a couple of chances and a 'what might have been' narrative will be created.

Scotland out after 2 games.

As long as Clarke plays his pals, and fails to be more adventurous in his team selection, we are goosed.
3-0 England.

I think we have the collective talent but it's how you utilise them.

Unfortunately, we have a horseshit manager who sees a Motherwell right back as his main man rather than a 19 year old that has played at a higher level and has a winning mentality.

27 FFers to date think Scotland will win, despite their best right back and midfielder unlikely to see any action. Despite the 3rd choice goalkeeper actually being the best keeper in the squad. Despite one of the worst players to ever pull on a Scotland shirt (S O'D). Despite the Lost Neck Monster missing most of the season and will likely start. Despite having an Alkie in charge.

Despite being utter guff at football, you think Scotland will overcome all this and beat England.

2-0 England then we’ll shut up shop with 10 men behind the ball most likely. Fuck Steve Clarke…

If England really go for it, then they will win by 4 goals; no way will Clarke go for it, he will park the bus and hope to try and sneak a draw, no way that is ever going to happen.

It's going to be raining all day in London, which will make for interesting playing conditions, mistakes of plenty.

4-3 England.

Unfortunately, I think Scotland will get pumped. Our only slim hope is that Clarke selects the right team and there’s %^*& all chance he will.

Everything points to a comfortable England win, but something is telling me it’s going to be a draw which will set up the last game brilliantly

The build up in the media to this game is bizarre. I get there is a rivalry but you would think this was two heavy weights going at it and that it could go either way.

In reality it's more like Rangers vs Partick Thistle.

England will absolutely pump us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back