English and the Welsh kicking off in Tenerife

Absolutely tragic! Why the f*ck would you get involved in that kind of p*sh?

Away for a nice holiday and some winter sun. World Cup happens to be on at the same time so the opportunity for a few relaxing beers while watching the football. I know what would really top it off, throwing punches at random strangers and risking getting the living sh*t kicked out of me!

And they’re serving alcohol in fan zones and hotels, so what point is it you’re actually making?
Might be a combination of the type of fan in those fairly expensive hotels and simply not wanting to mess with the Police in Qatar. There are some variables

Might be a combination of the type of fan in those fairly expensive hotels and simply not wanting to mess with the Police in Qatar. There are some variables
And the original point I replied to was about the decision not to sell Budweiser in the stadium being the correct one, based on a video of two groups of guys that had been drinking all day in Tenerife scrapping.

Absolutely tragic! Why the f*ck would you get involved in that kind of p*sh?

Away for a nice holiday and some winter sun. World Cup happens to be on at the same time so the opportunity for a few relaxing beers while watching the football. I know what would really top it off, throwing punches at random strangers and risking getting the living sh*t kicked out of me!
Stag party’s that have been drinking all day .

Back