English Journo calls out Clancy performance at Pittodrie

Jan Wyck

Henry Hardwicke in today's Racing Post football tipster column tells it like it is and obviously has no chance of employment with a Scottish rag. Sorry can't cut and paste but this is the last paragraph of the article.

"Giovanni van Bronckhorst's side dropped points against Aberdeen in their last league game but they suffered some dubious decisions in that contest and are unlikely to make the same mistake against Livingston."

He tips Hearts tonight and Rangers to win to nil.

Hope his tips are as accurate as his Pittodrie summation.

Last edited:
You know what Clancy is and is all about when the yahoo’s have never criticised him ,oh they might say he should have dished out more Reds to us etc , but they have never been on the end of the disgraceful Officiating that we have received from Clancy that speaks volumes.

You know what Clancy is and is all about when the yahoo’s have never criticised him ,oh they might say he should have dished out more Reds to us etc , but they have never been on the end of the disgraceful Officiating that we have received from Clancy that speaks volumes.

They're never likely to be on the wrong end of any of his decisions.
His papal knighthood depends on that.

Would maybe carry a bit more weight if his knowledge of Scottish football extended to being able to spell Livingston correctly.;):)
Anybody else and I’d say you’re at it.
Just for you and one or three others, I’ll just say he has.
It’s just not the place name in this context.
There is a city in Zambia with that spelling though.

Anybody else and I’d say you’re at it.
Just for you and one or three others, I’ll just say he has.
It’s just not the place name!
Fair enough mate. Never heard his name before if I'm honest so wouldn't know if he had any 'knowledge' or was simply going off snippets he'd read elsewhere. Is he solely their tipster or is he a 'football correspondent' as they like to call themselves?

Seems the OP may be responsible for the spelling error in any case LOL.

Hearts best chance to close the gap and put some pressure on them, on paper though the team the Sellick put out will be stronger even with all the missing "Stars".

Back