English Premier League Sunday 21 April

that Man Utd "defence" is going to be ripped to pieces by Man City :D

lucky there aren't 2-0 down at the moment, great finish it was from Richarlison for the goal

United reacted too quickly to a short sample size of victories and hired the wrong man.

I'd snort at them, but it's the same kind of thinking that saw many fans want Murty.

Definitely- I think De Gea has had a poor seadon tbh.

Also Matic was incredibly lazy not to press Gylfi there.

United have a lot of dross in their squad. Fred ffs

De Gea has dropped a few clangers since he threw the ball in the net at the World Cup. He's far from the keeper he once was.

Having said that, he's still made some unbelievable saves this season and had a couple of exceptional games, but it's very noticeable when you go from best in the world to, well, not.

If Arsenal beat Palace at home today, you would have to make them favourites for a top 4 spot, given Utd still have to play City & Chelsea as well.

Loving this.

Man Utd getting an absolute pasting. They will be left way behind next season.

What a volley strike through a ruck of players.

De Gea no chance. Didn’t even move.

3-0 Everton

United have been pish since Solskjaer got the job on a permanent basis.

They will probably give him the transfer window but he could struggle to make it till Christmas unless results improve.

Man United have a big summer ahead of them and probably a winter transfer window as well. They need to build a team and buy players to construct it. They need a DoF and a direction.

It's going to cost them a lot as they've got a number of guys on big money. Sanchez being the obvious one.

don't think city will have any problem seeing off united midweek, i would think they will go there and win comfortably,i do not see them dropping any points in the run in now, i have thought for a while now that if city were to slip up, it was going to be at selhurst park,,they came through that unscathed and will win the title now ,

Fck me 3/0 an utter pasting here .

United have no chance v Man City , Liverpool will be gutted .
It also shows what Man Utd are, no marks. Try their hearts out against Liverpool and can’t turn up against Everton. Simply Aberdeen by another name.

Ole's lost that dressing room he found just a few short months ago.

You have to seriously question some of those players though.

Liverpool might have found their banana skin today.
Dominating possession but we have seen this with Rangers.

Liverpool might have found their banana skin today.
Dominating possession but we have seen this with Rangers.
How many times have they fluked it throughout the season tho? Luck has been massively on their side and they will get their customary richochet / spillage / dodgy decision in their favour today likely.

Seems destined to be their title this year

How many times have they fluked it throughout the season tho? Luck has been massively on their side and they will get their customary richochet / spillage / dodgy decision in their favour today likely.

Seems destined to be their title this year

I don’t watch the EPL that much to comment on other games throughout the season, however I’ve seen this play out so often for us.

It also shows what Man Utd are, no marks. Try their hearts out against Liverpool and can’t turn up against Everton. Simply Aberdeen by another name.

No way have you just compared Man United to Aberdeen.

That's outstanding!

You could say Rangers are the new Aberdeen given our old firm performances versus our general performances this season.

Fact is, teams try harder in bigger games. Probably due to increased focus.

Back