Enough is enough!!

LisburnLoyalBear

These headlines are in tomorrows Irish News (the main newspaper for those of a Nationalist/Republican persuasion in NI)!!
If our custodians do not challenge this narrative, which is clearly designed to up the ante, then I am done with Rangers.

256y6wp.jpg

28gwcph.jpg

What other angle would you expect a rhepublican rhag to take?

Cunts will be cunts.

Being 'done with Rangers' is also taking things a bit too far, methinks.

Really? Our club and its fans are getting kicked from pillar to post. While some of our fans may think that's acceptable because some of our "fans" sang a few bad words, I don't.
The chants towards Clarke on Wednesday should never have happened, but if the club do not challenge this narrative then yes, I am done.
Brenda has come out with utter nonsense tonight, and a compliant Scottish media have lapped it up.
If the custodians of our club find his ramblings and other nonsense peddled out-with Scotland not worth challenging, why should they expect my support and loyalty?

Really? Our club and its fans are getting kicked from pillar to post. While some of our fans may think that's acceptable because some of our "fans" sang a few bad words, I don't.
The chants towards Clarke on Wednesday should never have happened, but if the club do not challenge this narrative then yes, I am done.
Brenda has come out with utter nonsense tonight, and a compliant Scottish media have lapped it up.
If the custodians of our club find his ramblings and other nonsense peddled out-with Scotland not worth challenging, why should they expect my support and loyalty?

On yer bike

Why the anger at Rangers? The board never sung the songs and there’s nothing they can do about it being reported.

The board could do plenty to challenge the narrative being set. The fact they choose not to is pitiful.

When will The Rangers and the Rangers support make a stand against the haters that have made it their lives mission to damage our club.

We are now being offered the totally self defeating idea of turning up in Aberdoom in numbers without tickets. JESUS H CHRIST.

In all honesty we are a complete shambles in defending our club and our culture in general. I'm going with the OP on this one. I'm sick and tired of the onslaught against our club. An onslaught that is met with responses like "we love our club more than they hate us" in justifying our continued presence in their grounds.
As I have posted before, thank %^*& the Rangers support didn't fight the Second World War.

Come on fella, your upset!

We get it

Loyalty is the key word here.
I absolutely agree with your frustrations but to consider no longer following Rangers because of it is excessive IMO.
I also agree that the club needs to go more on the offesive and highlight the double standards from the mhedia, politicians, SFA and all the other hypocrites.

We are at a time where Rangers fans need to make our club aware that we are no longer willing to be second class citizens and be willing to act in a submissive manner.

I've had enough. Im coming back to Scotland soon but will not be buying a ST until the club start to defend the fans.

No they can’t, the paper is reporting what happened. Tell me what the club can do about it.

Are you serious? The club allows all and sundry to attack our fans with hardly a whimper in reply. They could get serious and employ a researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Produce reports and name and shame the bigots.

I just read an article stating that almost half if all hate crimes were directed towards RCs with 27% aimed at Protestants. Sounds bad until you put it in context that only 16% of the population is RC. that means that 16% of the population is committing 27% of hate crimes.

It also means that the non RC population of 84% commits just under half of all hate crimes towards RCs.

In other words RCs are far more likely to commit hate crimes than other members of the population.

Rangers shouldn't get involved in this debate but they certainly could expose the stats that show Celtic players getting less bookings per foul than virrtually all other clubs.

Im sure you already know this.

What can Rangers do, who they go to to let the population know what's happening, how they are feeling and what can be done. We already know the mhedia is a no go area for us, they only print what they want from us. They are shamefully employed by CFC. The mainstream broadcasters are much the same. BBC and bastards like Alex Thomson, we have no outlet. No politicians will break cover and challenge the real issues, only the republican minded ones, the sfa, compliance, lawyers, all poets. How do we get over this wall?. We would prob need the English journos to take a sympathetic look at our situation and challenge on our behalf.

How can Rangers now challenge the narrative that we're bigots when our own chairman decides to take it upon himself to apologise for fan songs?

For fuxsake this coming from a country who sat back and allowed priests to rape young boys and girls and subjected young girls to a life of servitude and slavery, all because they happened to find themselves pregnant (my late mother was one of them)..I will take no morality from these bastards!!

Did the Irish News cover the sickening sectarian abuse our manager and Kris Boyd had to endure from Puddle drinker FC supporters if not why not ?.

When will The Rangers and the Rangers support make a stand against the haters that have made it their lives mission to damage our club.

We are now being offered the totally self defeating idea of turning up in Aberdoom in numbers without tickets. JESUS H CHRIST.

In all honesty we are a complete shambles in defending our club and our culture in general. I'm going with the OP on this one. I'm sick and tired of the onslaught against our club. An onslaught that is met with responses like "we love our club more than they hate us" in justifying our continued presence in their grounds.
As I have posted before, thank %^*& the Rangers support didn't fight the Second World War.

Are you serious coming out with sh*t like this? Well on you go big man what are you doing about it other than lambasting everyone else. We await your plan on what our next step is and how your army are going to win World War 3!!

Never heard of this paper paper and why woud I. I find it offensive that it is said here that is good Rangers supporters did not fight the second world war. Disgraceful.
Rangers have made it clear they do not wish certain songs sung at Ibrox but some just dont care what the club want as they are more important than the club.
I hate septic and their mob but my Club comes first I will never stoop to their level. They can do what they want and if we can show we do not go down their road then they will be shown for what they are.

Never heard of this paper paper and why woud I. I find it offensive that it is said here that is good Rangers supporters did not fight the second world war. Disgraceful.
Rangers have made it clear they do not wish certain songs sung at Ibrox but some just dont care what the club want as they are more important than the club.
I hate septic and their mob but my Club comes first I will never stoop to their level. They can do what they want and if we can show we do not go down their road then they will be shown for what they are.

I think you are onto something when you commented, "some just dont care what the club want as they are more important than the club."

My contribution to this war is a ST, DD to Rangers Lotto, DD to Rangers pools, and Rising Stars every home game.
I also contribute by not giving the haters any money.
Forget about your happiness, do your duty.

People in my family were murdered by the germans fighting for ungrateful c%$^nts like you.

I doubt there is a football support in the UK that supplied more service personnel to defend these shores in both world wars.
I think you should retract that comment, which I am positive you didn't intend to be interpreted in the clumsy way it was written

Out of everything a headline in Ireland about sectarianism tips you over the edge? :confused:

My OP was posted after a few liquors, which in hindsight was probably not the best time to post.
But what I cannot believe is that our Club is not challenging the narrative being pushed. This isn’t an article in a Rangers hating Scottish media rag - it’s an article in a widely read paper outside of Scotland and these articles can only damage our Club in the eyes of the wider world.
The chanting at Clarke is indefensible but it’s no worse than chanting aimed at our Club, fans and even former players that we hear week in, week out.
All I’m asking of our custodians is that they challenge the narrative being set by calling out others. Surely that isn’t too much to ask?

I've had enough. Im coming back o Scotland soon but will not be buying a ST until the club start to defend the fans.
Just as well there are none available for you to buy then. Saved you any dilemmas you may encounter, to buy or not to buy. Sorry they're sold out.

People in my family were murdered by the germans fighting for ungrateful c%$^nts like you.
As were mine.
But I'm pretty sure none of my family (nor your family) assisted the German army with a wilful disregard for the victory that came after huge sacrifce.

My OP was posted after a few liquors, which in hindsight was probably not the best time to post.
But what I cannot believe is that our Club is not challenging the narrative being pushed. This isn’t an article in a Rangers hating Scottish media rag - it’s an article in a widely read paper outside of Scotland and these articles can only damage our Club in the eyes of the wider world.
The chanting at Clarke is indefensible but it’s no worse than chanting aimed at our Club, fans and even former players that we hear week in, week out.
All I’m asking of our custodians is that they challenge the narrative being set by calling out others. Surely that isn’t too much to ask?

What you have to understand is many of our fans are just too stupid to comprehend what is going on.

Back