EPL Players Reject 30% Paycut

Do they think the majority of the country wants to sit in there living rooms not earning for months.. what about that income being drained from the NHS.
The PFA must realise there is no match day income for the clubs amongst all the other streams 70% of a mega wage is better than what millions have been reduced onto

£200m in tax per the PFA?

Yeah I’d like to see the workings there. Seems a ridiculous number for a temporary cut of that level.

Scummy as f.ck.

Large portion of every club's fanbase are filled with men and women whose whole businesses have been shut down and are wondering who they're going to manage over the next few months these overpaid primadonnas think they should be protected and still get 10s of thousands each week put into their bank account. Totally out of touch.

If clubs can afford to pay all they wages in the first case, they should be the first to lose money.

Also, not every player is on astronomical wages each week. Especially the young ones who have not long broken through.

There are going to be a lot of toys out the park when all new contracts are getting negotiated.
No way will the clubs have the funds to operate at their current level. The TV money will be vastly reduced at least short term.

These overpaid ponces will be categorised along with the rest of the greedy business men. They are fast becoming a target and yet won’t help others less fortunate.
I hope some pay the price in the next few months when their clubs go under.

Players not really getting the mood of the nation.
Most of the Country sitting at home on 80% wages, worrying if they'll have a job to go back to and they do this.

Of course they don’t. Let’s use Vardy for example. The applaud for the NHS, do they go out and clap like every other sensible person? No of course they don’t, they do go out and applaud but they have someone film it and make it about them. F*ck the doctors and nurses putting themselves right in front of the biggest threat to life in50 years so long as they enhance their “brand”.

Bloody hell.

They'd have been as well releasing a one-sentence statement along the lines of 'agreement hasn't been reached yet, talks are ongoing' rather than trying to curry favour by claiming to have done it for the NHS.

Massively misread the room.

To state that this will reduce tax revenue, therefore, impacting the NHS seems ill-judged.

It suggests they were scrambling for reasons and some bright spark has come up with this. Typical PFA not really thinking it through and how it sounds/looks.

I was never overly bothered about the money involved in the EPL. Seeing their response to this, however, I hope the bubble bursts. It's time they faced a little reality.

It's ok, Harry Kane donated 10k to charity and Lineaker has reduced himself down to 1.5m a year after donating 300k to the Red Cross to safeguard his salary.

They are lovely people

Scumbaggery at its finest. 30% is absolutely fair and should be donated to worthy causes. Classic modern day footballer, only out for themselves. This should be remembered when football starts back

Sickening. Could not imaging struggling bye dropping down to £45k per week if i was on the average EPL Wages. These twats need a reality check. :mad:

Back