EPL teams missing a Morelos type striker

TAG65

Do not want him to leave us, been watching a lot of English Premiership games and teams like Man U , Chelsea, Leicester City, Arsenal are all screaming out for this type of striker.

I want him to stay as long as possible as getting better all the time.
Is exactly what Chelsea have missed since Costa.
Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs could do a lot worse even if sign and loan back to us to develop for another year. Wishful thinking on my part.....

Man United could do with him right now without Rashford they are pretty toothless

I imagine he must be on teams radars even with the attempted hatchet job on him by the so called scottish media.

Still a while to go in the window as well so fingers crossed he doesnt get his heed turned or his agent wants to cash in early

He'd be brilliant for a team like Atletico (ditch the 4-4-2 with the options they have) Roma or AC Milan on top of English Premiership sides. A few Bundesliga sides too - Leipzig lose Werner and Morelos could be an option.

Not too disimilar to Luataro Martinez who has been awesome in Serie A.

Depends on style of play but we have seen Deeney cause havoc for Watford.Similar in that centre halves will know they have been in a game .so yes there are a few teams who could do with him.wasnt BR Intertested in him for Leicester or was that just paper/internet talk?

Truly astonished that struggling big clubs haven't broke the bank to try and tempt Alfredo...but glad they haven't...
Watching arsenal , man u , Chelsea and others I fail to see how Alfie wouldn't give these teams a lift and put some passion back into teams that badly need it .

Do not want him to leave us, been watching a lot of English Premiership games and teams like Man U , Chelsea, Leicester City, Arsenal are all screaming out for this type of striker.

Leicester City, third in the prem punching way above their weight with an on fire Vardy are missing Morelos?

I think he would improve and more importantly his style of play would suit number of teams in the English Premiership and he must be on the radar of a few of them.

Although I'd like to think we've made clear that he isn't for sale this transfer window and teams shouldn't approach unless they are willing to pay well over market value for him.

I’m seriously worried that spurs are going to come in for him near end of window. I’m not itk or anything like that. Just seeing spurs without main striker and struggling for goals. Just a gut feeling but I hope to %^*& it doesn’t happen.

Arsenal have Lacazette/Auba, so they won't be spending money on a striker
Spurs have cheapo Levy who wouldn't give us what we want for him
Man Utd is a possibility as it seems Rashford might be out a while, although they'll probably just use Martial

Leicester City, third in the prem punching way above their weight with an on fire Vardy are missing Morelos?
In the EPL at the age of 33 and had a injury lately I think Moreles would be a great replacement for Vardy.

Well at least we know Villa probably won't be looking at him any more if they ever were. They have juts signed a new striker from Genk for ten million.

Alfie is what lots of EPL teams are screaming out for. A holding striker used to playing in a front three and happy to go into battle as an outball alone out of possession.

A lot of snobbery towards players playing in scotland and even more so on the striker position.

His style would really suit that league as well, strong, direct and aggressive

I keep thinking the same when watching a lot of the games

Obviously it's to our benefit right now but would be amazed if a few aren't after him in the summer

He would improve most of them. Spurs and Man U are 2 of the big ones crying out for a decent striker.

They can f*ck off though.

I want him to stay, but no realistically he won't. Whoever does buy him (bidding starts at 25million), will be getting a bargain.

Imagine what he would be like surrounded by the top prem midfielders. He's an unbelievable talent that only we in Scotland appreciate

Outside Liverpool and city , he could be argued for any club as a starter or every game sub pushing the main striker

You’ve seen how he has handled the defenders in the Europa league. He would love playing against the defenders in England.

I'd be gutted to lose Alfie in this window. Just have a gut feeling that he loves working with the gaffer and wants 55 as much as anyone. I'm sure he's ambitious but I also think he seems loyal and genuinely loves the club. When he goes, I reckon maybe the summer, he will be torn about it.

Back