Newcastle (a) Saturday 4th May
Barca (h) Tuesday 7th May
Wolves (h) Sunday 12th May

Man City
Utd (a) Wednesday 24th April
Burnley (a) Sunday 28th April
Leicester (h) Monday 6th May
Brighton (a) Sunday 12th May

The potential banana skin for Liverpool is that Newcastle game either side of the Barca ties. Would be ironic if Benitez ended up costing them the league.

You feel if City win their next 2 games then they probably go on to win the league.

Burnley away could be a hard one for City.

Liverpool are a top side but the luck they've carried this season has been incredible. Late winners, offside goals, amateur blunders handing them wins etc. If they dont win it this season they never will.
Absolute rubbish. Liverpool should be clear by now if Anthony Taylor had done his job at the Etihad. Kompany should have been sent off and Liverpool would be in the driving seat. Harry Maguire should have also been sent off at Anfield before scoring the equaliser five minutes later.

Reactions: WBD
The other thing about City is they've tried to win all competitions, no putting out weakened sides in domestic Cup competitions. Refreshing to hear Pep say he'll continue to do so.

Both teams have been brilliant to watch, obviously I want city to win it but if Liverpool do it then so be it.
I will just head up a mountain for the rest of the summer lol

The year city won it in the last minute in 2011. Man Utd finished on 95 points and came second. That’s the current record. Liverpool could better that and finish on 97 and be second. Like many have said i reckon Wednesday is vital and after today who would back Utd

Manchester united are the celtic of england
originally touted as manchester celtic before deciding on united, and the majority of catholics in manchester support them, the man u fans are the same as the poets, always cheated and its always someone else's fault, add to that an arrogance only found back up the road with the 19th Century Terrorists and thats the case for man u being the rhats of england

The year city won it in the last minute in 2011. Man Utd finished on 95 points and came second. That’s the current record. Liverpool could better that and finish on 97 and be second. Like many have said i reckon Wednesday is vital and after today who would back Utd
No they never, they both finished on 89 points.

The record is 89 points and that will be broken this season. Here’s hoping it’s city that breaks the record.

Liverpool
Huddersfield (h) Friday 26th April
Barca (a) Wednesday 1st May
Newcastle (a) Saturday 4th May
Barca (h) Tuesday 7th May
Wolves (h) Sunday 12th May

Man City
Utd (a) Wednesday 24th April
Burnley (a) Sunday 28th April
Leicester (h) Monday 6th May
Brighton (a) Sunday 12th May

The potential banana skin for Liverpool is that Newcastle game either side of the Barca ties. Would be ironic if Benitez ended up costing them the league.

You feel if City win their next 2 games then they probably go on to win the league.

Would love to see Leicester beat City.

Liverpool and Rangers double. Keep believing!
Here's one for everyone, i put that bet on at the start of the season before I self excluded myself from all the sites I was registered on. I take it IF the bet came up I wouldn't now receive my winnings as I can no longer log on to the site?

Hate City with a passion.

Liverpool have ultimately blown this title though even though they have went on a great run.

Here's one for everyone, i put that bet on at the start of the season before I self excluded myself from all the sites I was registered on. I take it IF the bet came up I wouldn't now receive my winnings as I can no longer log on to the site?

bet's a bet surely.

I put it on myself.

I hope Liverpool win it but just can’t see by Man City. If it goes to the last game of the season that’s the same day as Rangers vs the mentally challengeds I’m sure.

I see it now simply as:

If City beat Utd they'll win the league.

If they draw or lose, Liverpool will win the league.
I don't think it'll be as straight forward as that. The closer it gets to the end of the season the more pressure there will be in any game either side play which will mean every game being difficult. I just hope it's Liverpool that come out on top at the end of the season.

If city beat man u they will be champions canny see them dropping anymore points the fact liverpool could finish on 97 points and still not win league goes to show how far city and liverpool are ahead of the rest

The United game is huge and will take care of itself for City.The tough game for them is Burnley away although with them being reasonably safe from relegation now it wont be the banana skin it might have been

So you can support Rangers and Liverpool?
Can you support Rangers and the SNP?
We have fans that do , so obviously you can. It’s the same fecking thing. Some of our fans are clueless. WATP
It’s not the same thing, that is without question one if the daftest things ever posted on FF and that is quite an achievement

There’s no way Utd will lie down to City, as much as they’ll dislike seeing Liverpool win the title.

It’s essential they beat City in order to keep their CL qualification hopes alive.

They’ll have to undergo a huge rebuilding job in the summer and it’ll be a lot harder to attract top players if they’ve no CL football to offer.

Having said that, I reckon City will brush them aside anyway.

I can see City winning by a stupid margin on Wednesday

Just having a look over the table and I have to say the title race between Liverpool and City this season has been incredible. Both sides have just been a level above anyone else and whoever walks away with the title will have to go down as one of the greatest ever championship wins.

The fact that Liverpool could very well end up on 97 points having only suffered 1 defeat in the league all season, but still not win the title is mind blowing.
When Man Utd won the treble, they won the league with 79 points.

It’s not the same thing, that is without question one if the daftest things ever posted on FF and that is quite an achievement
How can you support Liverpool and Rangers?. Take Gerrard out the equation. Its utterly mental. Never met a proper bear who was a Liverpool fan. Next you’ll be telling me you like u2. An SNP voting , Liverpool- Rangers man that listens to u2. Up the RA! Cannot get my head round it. Have people actually just went in to proper denial because Gerrard is our manager?

How can you support Liverpool and Rangers?. Take Gerrard out the equation. Its utterly mental. Never met a proper bear who was a Liverpool fan. Next you’ll be telling me you like u2. An SNP voting , Liverpool- Rangers man that listens to u2. Up the RA! Cannot get my head round it. Have people actually just went in to proper denial because Gerrard is our manager?
I know many Rangers fans that like Liverpool and always been quite a big flllowing of both. Pretty weird argument but I don’t like U2 ibut hey ho

After Man Utd’s result today I think they may be well up for a Wednesday night. Might still not be enough though, Man City are class.

Hope Liverpool manage to win it. A successful Klöpp delays a successful Stevie G moving on to Liverpool.
Great point

So how does the Liverpool Celtic love in sit with you ? Turns my stomach.
The love in is only one way didn't you know that everyone loves Celtic. I can't for the life of me think why Celtic didn't steal any of these songs that Liverpool fans sing.
As I said the love in is very much one sided and the only team in England to have a derogatory song about Rangers is Everton.

Back