EPL title race - remarkable

The love in is only one way didn't you know that everyone loves Celtic. I can't for the life of me think why Celtic didn't steal any of these songs that Liverpool fans sing.
As I said the love in is very much one sided and the only team in England to have a derogatory song about Rangers is Everton.
The guys argument doesn’t even make sense mate.

The love in is only one way didn't you know that everyone loves Celtic. I can't for the life of me think why Celtic didn't steal any of these songs that Liverpool fans sing.
As I said the love in is very much one sided and the only team in England to have a derogatory song about Rangers is Everton.
How is it one sided ? That it’s utter bollocks .
Player swaps top after game shock....
Wow.

The guys argument doesn’t even make sense mate.
Liverpool are associated with the mhanks. How can this be denied ? This place is stinking. I’ve never seen a Liverpool top at our games and never seen a Rangers top at there’s. Got to be on the wind up .

Historically Liverpool were always the protestant club however with not much affiliation to anyone else.

Since the 90s it is certainly more Liverpool/Celtic, although I would say it is also one sided in that Celtic love them and like to think Liverpool love them.

Both love the victim card though and are utterly shameless.

No doubt eh ? Big Brendan at Leicester . For a Rangers man you don’t half like the mentally challenged tadger eh?

What have Celtc got to do with anything. This is about Liverpool with a chance of winning the title. The fact that the tranny used to mange the paedos is irrelevant. You’re the one bringing up the poets, not me.

Precisely but the deluded haters with an agenda will still make up tripe to try and fit their nonsensical agenda.

Clearly you are on drugs.

Goodbye.
Yes I am on drugs . I am on drugs now , I’ll be on drugs tomorrow and probably the day after and do you know why ? Because folk out there are denying the massive love in between they pair of cants. So what’s the point ? The truth is only what you want to believe .

Perhaps children? Adults doing it clearly aren’t right.
Do you ever go to Anfield or even Ibrox or just talk absolute nonsense on here continually?

If you ain't slagging City, its Chelsea and spurs.

It'll beso sweet if Liverpool win SFA this season.

Not that I give a shit about them but due to you and your relentless babling on.

At least some of the City, Chelsea and Spurs lads on here go to games and don't bore us relentlessly.

And Salah is a diver!

Do you ever go to Anfield or even Ibrox or just talk absolute nonsense on here continually?

Not that I give a shit about them but due to you and your relentless babling on.

At least some of the City, Chelsea and Spurs lads on here go to games and don't bore us relentlessly.

And Salah is a diver!
I live in Croydon and so don’t get to as many games as I would like. I normally get to five or six games a year. Financially and in terms of holidays from work and time commitments, with a family, it’s hard. I have had a season ticket at Ibrox
for around half of my life (43years) and for about ten years I drove from Leeds and Manchester up to games. It’s easy living in Glasgow or within an easy journey and going to games. There’s nothing difficult about that and I assume you live far closer to Ibrox than I do. Anyone can sit on a bus for an hour.

I don’t tend to go to Liverpool games as I spend my time and money to attend Rangers games, when possible. I am still a big Liverpool fan. Many Rangers fans don’t attend Ibrox for a multitude of reasons.

I still follow Liverpool after almost 30 years without the title. Where were the Chelsea and city fans pre-their sugar daddies? Not on here, that’s for sure.

You only need to look at the disparity between seasons where Chelsea do well and don’t, on here. Glory hunters appear and disappear faster than you say Roman Abramovich.

Clearly your stance is one that you would prefer Johnny come lately glory hunters, rather than loyal fans.

I hope for your sake Liverpool win the double.

A friendly!!! Aye mate. Not a competitive game. A game the mentally challengeds and Liverpool have decided to have against each other because they have no connection . Or is it a massive love in???
Liverpool have played as many friendlies against Rangers as they have the paedos, also Walter Smith’s testimonial. Are we to assume that Walter Smith, by your delusional thinking, is a Celtc man?

This Liverpool stuff is getting a tad tiresome.

If they win anything this season fair play to them but some of the stuff on here is twaddle.

And Salah is a diver!
Your lucky to now see a fan of the 3 mentioned

A friendly!!! Aye mate. Not a competitive game. A game the mentally challengeds and Liverpool have decided to have against each other because they have no connection . Or is it a massive love in???
You’re quite possibly the biggest roaster on FF, which in its self is an achievement

I live in Croydon and so don’t get to as many games as I would like. I normally get to five or six games a year. Financially and in terms of holidays from work and time commitments, with a family, it’s hard. I have had a season ticket at Ibrox
for around half of my life (43years) and for about ten years I drove from Leeds and Manchester up to games. It’s easy living in Glasgow or within an easy journey and going to games. There’s nothing difficult about that and I assume you live far closer to Ibrox than I do. Anyone can sit on a bus for an hour.

I don’t tend to go to Liverpool games as I spend my time and money to attend Rangers games, when possible. I am still a big Liverpool fan. Many Rangers fans don’t attend Ibrox for a multitude of reasons.

I still follow Liverpool after almost 30 years without the title. Where were the Chelsea and city fans pre-their sugar daddies? Not on here, that’s for sure.

You only need to look at the disparity between seasons where Chelsea do well and don’t, on here. Glory hunters appear and disappear faster than you say Roman Abramovich.

Clearly your stance is one that you would prefer Johnny come lately glory hunters, rather than loyal fans.

I hope for your sake Liverpool win the double.

The irony being Liverpool have the biggest glory hunting support in England after Man United.
And just for the record, City have been my favourite English club since 1968.

The irony being Liverpool have the biggest glory hunting support in England after Man United.
And just for the record, City have been my favourite English club since 1968.
I must get a bypass of being a Liverpool glory hunter as I’ve never seen them win a league lol

This whole 'poets of England' thing is tiresome. The reality is, not many of them really care about Celtic or Rangers in this day in age. Most wanted Brendan do to well as he's an ex manager, & guess what, a lot changed & wanted Rangers to do well now Gerrard is our manager. For most, that's all it takes to switch allegiance's.

At the end of the day we are both now seen as small fry down south. A lot of the younger generation of fans actually mock us both, as they grew up in the Sky generation & we are both paupers in comparison.

As for the Tims love ins, they used to claim to have an iffinity to Man Utd as well, yet Liverpool & Man Utd are big rivals, so how would that work? Arsenal had major historic links to Rangers but the Irish immigration in North London probably means a lot of the support have links to Celtic now. Same in Manchester, you only have to look to the Gallagher brothers for a high profile example of that.

Chelsea are about the only top 6 club exempt from any Tim love in claims, probably in part to their links to far right which also attracts an element of our support, & the mutual respect between supporters grew since, meaning its probably the most welcoming of English grounds for Rangers supporters to visit.

I must get a bypass of being a Liverpool glory hunter as I’ve never seen them win a league lol
Liverpool are the most successful club in England after Man United. And United never won a league title for 25 years but even then attracted glory hunters on a scale no one else could match.
if Liverpool do win the title this year, that puts them on the same number of trophies as Man U.

This whole 'poets of England' thing is tiresome. The reality is, not many of them really care about Celtic or Rangers in this day in age. Most wanted Brendan do to well as he's an ex manager, & guess what, a lot changed & wanted Rangers to do well now Gerrard is our manager. For most, that's all it takes to switch allegiance's.

At the end of the day we are both now seen as small fry down south. A lot of the younger generation of fans actually mock us both, as they grew up in the Sky generation & we are both paupers in comparison.

As for the Tims love ins, they used to claim to have an iffinity to Man Utd as well, yet Liverpool & Man Utd are big rivals, so how would that work? Arsenal had major historic links to Rangers but the Irish immigration in North London probably means a lot of the support have links to Celtic now. Same in Manchester, you only have to look to the Gallagher brothers for a high profile example of that.

Chelsea are about the only top 6 club exempt from any Tim love in claims, probably in part to their links to far right which also attracts an element of our support, & the mutual respect between supporters grew since, meaning its probably the most welcoming of English grounds for Rangers supporters to visit.

From what I can see the "poets of England" tag, or certainly when my mates refer to Liverpool as it, is all to do with the victim card/opression/everyones out to get us/ambulance chasing/shamelessness and nothing to do with a direct link with Celtic.

From what I can see the "poets of England" tag, or certainly when my mates refer to Liverpool as it, is all to do with the victim card/opression/everyones out to get us/ambulance chasing/shamelessness and nothing to do with a direct link with Celtic.
The disgusting thing is the ambulance chasing/victims tag stems from the reactions of others to what happened at Hillsborough, where thankfully eventually the truth came out.

All of a sudden Liverpool’s run in looks the tougher one. Newcastle have a habit of pulling out shock results at home, especially at the end of the season. I think City will win it.

I always thought Everton were the 'poets of Liverpool'

Yes I am on drugs . I am on drugs now , I’ll be on drugs tomorrow and probably the day after and do you know why ? Because folk out there are denying the massive love in between they pair of cants. So what’s the point ? The truth is only what you want to believe .

I'm not really fond of Liverpool, but what are you basing any of this on? Other people are showing songs and history that shows Liverpool have more links to Rangers or Protestantism. You just keep saying the evidence is clear and can't be denied, without actually showing any evidence. Truth is most Liverpool supporters probably don't care about us or them.

I'm not really fond of Liverpool, but what are you basing any of this on? Other people are showing songs and history that shows Liverpool have more links to Rangers or Protestantism. You just keep saying the evidence is clear and can't be denied, without actually showing any evidence. Truth is most Liverpool supporters probably don't care about us or them.
I’ve shown evidence. I have raised questions . Was there a massive Liverpool Celtic love in back in 2003? Question was avoided. The undeniable truth is that there is massive connection between Liverpool and the filth. There may have been a historical link between our shared beliefs but that’s where it ends. The tragic events of Hillsbourgh and the aftermath changed everything. A very strong bond developed between Liverpool and Celtic and have continued to this day.

I’ve shown evidence. I have raised questions . Was there a massive Liverpool Celtic love in back in 2003? Question was avoided. The undeniable truth is that there is massive connection between Liverpool and the filth. There may have been a historical link between our shared beliefs but that’s where it ends. The tragic events of Hillsbourgh and the aftermath changed everything. A very strong bond developed between Liverpool and Celtic and have continued to this day.
You provided evidence that Celtic fans sat amongst Liverpool fans during a friendly game and some had half Liverpool half Celtic. I'm sure you've seen the half Liverpool half Man Utd scarfs it doesn't mean that they have a strong connection. To get the thread back on track this title race has been remarkable and one of the best in years and I would love to see Liverpool come out on top at the end of it.

You provided evidence that Celtic fans sat amongst Liverpool fans during a friendly game and some had half Liverpool half Celtic. I'm sure you've seen the half Liverpool half Man Utd scarfs it doesn't mean that they have a strong connection. To get the thread back on track this title race has been remarkable and one of the best in years and I would love to see Liverpool come out on top at the end of it.
Hahaha. Ok then. Never happened. No connection between the clubs. Sweep sweep. Nothing to see here.

Back